Ugh

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris 2

Reaction score
I go to the mall daily, things is today was a bit different. Just as I was about to walk out the mall, I saw this cute girl with her bf going hand, and she look at me smiling and I look at her and it just felt awful. I know people out there have bf and gf, but when you see them together, I don't even know what can be a worst feeling. I mean comon just because he White, she has to date him. I don't get it, I don't think I'm bad looking, and I could offer her more than that guy. Ugh I couldn't do anything yesterday, I quickly got on the bus and ran as fast as I could to my dorm room where I roll up and hide in the comfort of my bed.

Tonight things were so bad, I had to walk 30 minute to another dinning hall which I thought would be less crowded, and it turn out I was wrong. Before I even got into the dining hall, the music off sadness sweat over me, yup you know it, it Christmas music, and they were singing and dancing and passing out free coffee from Starbuck. Dam can it be, Christmas already? The loneliness months of my life? UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH

Why don't I have any friends?

Some guy wrote a thread about new year eve, I feel you mate. Quite frankly my b-day is on new year eve, yup lucky me heh? Jesus Christ, just got to swallow the pain and survive.

UGH

Oh man, going to the mall is a terrible idea. I stopped going there. Stay away from such hellholes, man.

i feel you chris. im feel lonely as fresia right now. ive always had nothing to live for, and no one. at least you go to an awesome party college. i live with my fuckin parents for gods fuckin sake. i dont do honeysuckle anymore.

i have bad grades right now, just failed a class and have teacher telling me i should drop my class in front of all my class mates, i even see a few chuckles in peoples faces... maybe im paranoid. and walking around college seeing people congregating makes everything worse. why cant i be like them? hearing people talking about partying everywhere, getting girls, fresia. i fuckin hate my situation right now. no one fuckin talks to me. UUUUGGGGGGGHHHH. i got back into black metal and all that jazz. satan helps, god doesnt.

im so hateful now

hey at least u have girls smile at u all the time. that honeysuckle never fuckin happens to me. period. fuckin a

SighX99 said:
i feel you chris. im feel lonely as fresia right now. ive always had nothing to live for, and no one. at least you go to an awesome party college. i live with my fuckin parents for gods fuckin sake. i dont do honeysuckle anymore.

i have bad grades right now, just failed a class and have teacher telling me i should drop my class in front of all my class mates, i even see a few chuckles in peoples faces... maybe im paranoid. and walking around college seeing people congregating makes everything worse. why cant i be like them? hearing people talking about partying everywhere, getting girls, fresia. i fuckin hate my situation right now. no one fuckin talks to me. UUUUGGGGGGGHHHH. i got back into black metal and all that jazz. satan helps, god doesnt.

im so hateful now

hey at least u have girls smile at u all the time. that honeysuckle never fuckin happens to me. period. fuckin a

No she was only smiling because she was happy with her boyfriend. Not that she like me or anything, doubt any girls, but you never know I suppose.

Sorry Unacceptance, I go to the mall daily to escape from the campus scene, or somewhere else off campus like MacDonald.

Chris 2 said:
I mean comon just because he White, she has to date him. I don't get it, I don't think I'm bad looking, and I could offer her more than that guy.

What makes you think she's only dating him because he is white? That's rather presumptuous. He could be the nicest most loving person around and probably treats her like a star.

Skin colour has nothing to do with it Chris, the sooner you realsie that the better. Its about personality, and if i met you i'd run a mile not because you are asian, but because you're so self obsessed and deluded.

stella said:
Chris 2 said:
I mean comon just because he White, she has to date him. I don't get it, I don't think I'm bad looking, and I could offer her more than that guy.

What makes you think she's only dating him because he is white? That's rather presumptuous. He could be the nicest most loving person around and probably treats her like a star.

Skin colour has nothing to do with it Chris, the sooner you realsie that the better. Its about personality, and if i met you i'd run a mile not because you are asian, but because you're so self obsessed and deluded.

harshly put, but it is true chris2 u must unveil ur hatred for the white race, or hatred for any race for that matter. i think ive told u that i had a white gf a long time ago but she hooked up with my other white friend, who was my best friend at the time... i dont have any hatred for "white people" i just thought that it was all my fault. i still love white people/people of all races. i really dig inter-racial relationships, i kno it sounds creepy, but i like the concept of two people from two different sides of the world being together... its really cool

I agree with stella. What does skin tone have anything to do with it? Grant it, there are people still like that in the world, but unless she had a sign hanging over her head, you can't assume something like that. You know what they say about assuming. . . "Don't assume. You'll make an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'"

I mean comon just because he White, she has to date him. I don't get it, I don't think I'm bad looking, and I could offer her more than that guy

Why don't I have any friends?

I don't know dude, I don't want to preach, but I think love is about giving, not hating people, the question is, what can you offer more than that guy? I don't hate you, but try looking at yourself and correct yourself of your perspective if you want someone to love you so much, if you're so much greater than that "white guy", then I don't know, try prove it to that girl you love so much? It's not just about looks as you already said, but it has nothing to do with race either.

I know I'm probably not in the position to be harsh or comment on your persona, but come on, you can't just hate a certain race and expect someone to love you...

I can personally attest to the fact that women do not like white guys 'just because they're white'. I'm white as they come and it's a good day if a girl looks at me. =P

Women only like white guys if they're wiggers. White guys trying to be 'gangsta' (ghetto word for '******* idiot') by wearing dumb hats and honeysuckle. Woo stereotypes ;)

Brian said:
Women only like white guys if they're wiggers.

Are you being sarcastic? I sure hope so, because otherwise I'd be pretty disappointed at your choice of words.

EveWasFramed said:
Are you being sarcastic? I sure hope so, because otherwise I'd be pretty disappointed at your choice of words.

Of course I am.

I do hate those hats though.

Brian said:
EveWasFramed said:

Of course I am.

You should have answered with "Ya what's sizzlin' my wizzlin' homesfry."

She woulda been all over you man...

Brian said:
EveWasFramed said:

Of course I am.

Whew! :p That's a relief, lol. And lol@ hate the hats.

Unacceptance said:
Brian said:
EveWasFramed said:

Of course I am.

You should have answered with "Ya what's sizzlin' my wizzlin' homesfry."

She woulda been all over you man...

Not too sure what you mean, Unacceptance, but by "choice of words", I was referring to his use of the term "wiggers" which we all know is a racial epithet. All changing the "N" to a "W" does, is aim it at a different skin color.
And lmao@ sizzlin my wizzlin. :p

Latest posts

Back