Ughh feelings and stuff

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear-_-Tragedy

Reaction score
How do I approach a girl who I love and tell her how much she means to me, without scaring her away or making her vomit (she isn't the romantic type). She know that I love her, I have told her and she has said she loves me. But we broke up, now we are meeting up again now and then and things are great with her now. I want to remind her of how I feel and I want to know how she feels (she has kissed me a lot recently and we hold hands and cuddle, all that stuff, not sex again just yet).

I do really want to know how she feels. I think she is seeing someone else though too so I need to ask her about that as well :/ I hope she lets me back into her heart. Was I there to begin with? Who knows, the only way is to ask her. But how? Without being too direct because I know she doesn't like talking about her feelings. It's a delicate situation, I lost her once and I don't want to again. She is just like me in so many ways, like a mirror (the song mirrors by justin timberlake describes my situation quite well!)

Hey Tragedy, sorry about your situation, I can only imagine how painful it must be to be on the brink of losing someone one loves. I really have no advice to share because I've not even come close to a situation like this, but I like to think that if I loved someone, I would do everything in my power to get them back until I was sure they didn't want me. I think that special someone is worth the pursuit, risk, possible heartbreak even, cuz its better that then never fighting for them, or always wondering. So I really wish you luck friend!

Aww man.. you sound like you're so helplessly in love with this girl.. with all those questions. :\

I know a lot of people say no-no to going back with the ex. But I think your situation's different, from what I know? We don't know for sure how the relationship between the both of you is like and what she wants. Maybe she enjoys your company.. but she shouldn't be stringing you along or giving you hope. Can you not talk to her.. ask her how she feels about you and about this guy you think she's seeing? Get it straight.. and then move on to the next course of action, depending on what her answers are for those questions.

All the best. Keep us updated, yeah? *hugs*

we originally broke up not because of clashing personalities, beliefs or feelings but because I was not in a good place mentally. I had to end it because I didn't want to hurt us more. Now that I am back on track I think we could give it another go. I need to stop over-thinking everything because that is what messed me up in the first place. I am just going with the flow now and letting it just happen.

Try not to be dependent emotionally on her too much and don't change your daily schedule too much because of her. It's a great burden to put on somebody.

I don't even have a daily schedule. To be honest my life is pretty dull at the moment. I am failing uni, getting fat and have no money. I suppose it could be worse. I just keep a brave face on all the time as I am recovering from depression and all. I think I am avoiding all of my problems and just focusing on thinking about her like she is the only good thing in my life or something, which is not true. I'm just a bit of a mess to be honest but I just have to deal with it. That was a bit of a depressing rant but oh well.

Yeah, exactly, don't do that. lol

The only happy story is the one where you take care of your mess

Latest posts

Back