Uhh... singing :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bei

I was inspired by Drama's cute singing to put this up. Since I'm clueless about how to do this stuff I want to say Thanks Mike! He helped me figure it out. :D

[video=youtube]

Well after all that it's finally posted; well done!

Wow. Very good sync, warm voice, personally I`d have liked it a bit more powerful (guess you were careful to keep up the beat and breathing). Anyway, I like your interpretation more than the original. You have some awsome resources and singing talent. Very big like.
thumbs_up.gif

Please, do some more singing, I love hearing you sing.
8.gif

zero said:
Wow. Very good sync, warm voice, personally I`d have liked it a bit more powerful (guess you were careful to keep up the beat and breathing). Anyway, I like your interpretation more than the original. You have some awsome resources and singing talent. Very big like.
thumbs_up.gif

Please, do some more singing, I love hearing you sing.
8.gif

Aww, Zero! You're too sweet! :shy: I'm so happy you enjoyed hearing it.

I doubt I could sing that more powerful. I don't have much of a talent for singing. That's why I chose this song so I could kinda like whisper sing. :D

Thought I would share this. Maybe someone will get a smile out of it even if they find my singing funny. :p Thanks again for helping me convert the recording from my phone to one I could use Mike!
[video=youtube]

Bei said:
Thought I would share this. Maybe someone will get a smile out of it even if they find my singing funny. :p Thanks again for helping me convert the recording from my phone to one I could use Mike!

;)

Latest posts

Back