United Kingdom?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All

Im in lancashire ..
Nice to see some UK people, Hope your all good xxx
Ariann :)

Feeling soooooooo lonely now as with no girlfriend for the last 3 yrs ago. Had a very traumatic breakup....Is there anyone here i could chat to......

S.E London, England too.

I think I might've said that on this thread already, but I can't remember. I haven't logged on here in ages.

Mental, yer all either in Lancs or down south... considering I'm in Yorkshire it's difficult to know which is worse!

(jkn jkn jkn!) (... a bit)

^^lolz - yeah. Been there a few times. Good shopping centre though.

Ever heard of Gosport? Dying on it's arse via the myocardial infarction of the overcongested A32 which everybody wants to get out of at 8.30 in the morning. (And why they ever want to come back at 5.30 remains a mystery to me...)

Yup....I have heard of Gosport, although I have never actually visited...my brother lives in Waterlooville. I often go to Southsea. I cannot believe that rickety old rollersoaster is still there. I used to go on it as a child and I was last on it about three weeks ago. I felt as though it was about to fall apart and chuck me into the water below! But it didnt! :eek:)

^^Well, it's good that you've never visited. Your life will be all the richer for it. Okay, some places are okay...but the High Street is so depressing: ranges and ranges of pound shops, charity shops and cut-price clothes and book (with pictures) shops. The street market is interesting on an anthropological level as a chav's foraging ground.

Ever heard of Rowner? Notorious Gosport estate, (now finally being demolished at last!) which had the distinction of being the only place in the south of England where property prices were in freefall at the peak of the boom, LMAO! I had the dubious pleasure of living there, on and off, for a while. Became quite acquainted with the Rowner Rabbit (rats) and the well-known Rowner Carnival (the procession of police-cars, paddy-wagons, black-marias and wailing ambulances that would tour the area on regular occasions)

Funniest thing that sticks in my mind about Rowner is when Gosport Borough Council attempted to give the place a bit of an image makeover by rebranding it as 'Rowner Village'!

Southsea's cool though. Quite like it there. A few good comic-book and collectables shops, a model shop with the strangest proprietor you can imagine, and an amazing bookshop where the overheads are so high for the owner that he's just scattered the books all over the floor, and you can pick your way through them. Luv it!

Latest posts

Back