Update to Shocking news [teen]

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
This first paragraph is my older post that is now updated take your time and read this pls :(

My ex-girlfriend that i was in a relationship with me for about 2 months called me today and told me that she wanna go out with me and want to give us a second chance. Again today she called me and told me that she lost her virginity day ago and if i really like her i shouldn't care for the thing she did and accept her the way she is, she said. When i heared the news i was shocked but i acted that i don't care for her anymore so it isn't important. People what would you do in this situation ? ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
As i told before this girl slept with another guy that was her ex bf and now she told me that she wants to be with me in relationship without obligations ok and i was like i have nothing to lose i could use that little empty space in my day time on her. AND AGAIN she slept with that guy but than comes the worst part. She called me to her "empty house" and i came there and what i saw there is that guy she slept with twice is sitting there smoking and drinking. She introduced me to him and i was like OMFG I HATE MY LIFE is this the real life i was sitting on a table with them for about 1 hour and i went home disappointed and i felt like i was going to vomit. Yet that dude is a boxer and for some reason she is planing to make him attack me as she said because she heard some rumors about her that i didnt spread but she thinks its my fault. Guys give me the advice on what to do i feel like i am living a nightmare stressed because of fear that 5 years older boxer dude will kick my ass for nothing.

Take the ass whooping like a man and don't back down. Tell him you might take me down but you are going to have to work for it, if it comes to an altercation. Also if he is 5 years older it might be assault on a minor; plus he is a boxer so he might had to "register" his hands as dangerous weapons, so there might be a lot more fall out for him if he puts his hands on you.

I would stay well away, keep your head down for a while and let it blow over which shouldn't take too long there will be someone else to gossip about eventually. Then just stay out of their way, its obviously making you upset.

The guy's 5 years older you say..how old is she exactly Kindster, I'm guessing you are both not that old? If he threatens you directly I would indirectly drop the words Age of Consent into the reply, might settle him down a bit.... But in all honesty just keep out of their way for your own safety.

If he threatens to puts his hands on you, call the ******* cops.

You sound like you're under the age of consent, and cops they take 'physical abuse against minors' pretty seriously, at least where I live.
Ask this guy if he wants a record for 'touching a minor' when he goes to prison. That'll get him plenty of 'attention'.

Seriously,
Get away from this girl;
Get away from her 'boy-toy';
Get away from this situation.

Please let us know WHEN you've gotten the hell away from all this GARBAGE.

Its not worth it kindster. She'll just use and abuse you and you'll feel horrible when she dumps you again.

This woman/girl sounds toxic to me. She uses people when ever she can and when she's done, she'll toss you aside. Now she's threatening you with him because she thinks your spreading rumors. Stay away from her and her boyfriend. Tell her if he puts his hands on you, you will call the cops on them. That will let her know that you will not be bullied by her.

But seriously, you do not need this drama in your life.

Get the fresia away from this crazy *****. And, IMO, you should buy a pocket knife (don't do anything stupid with it) only for protection. Not sure about the laws in your country on this, but in Canada they can be pretty ******* stupid (unless you are a minority, they you seem to get a slap on the wrist) so be careful.

You need to man up and scrap with this kid! Get a little liquored up (If you drink), beat that kid up, (Or at least try) And flip that chick off as you walk away. Show that you are the alpha male!

crowtching tiger said:
You need to man up and scrap with this kid! Get a little liquored up (If you drink), beat that kid up, (Or at least try) And flip that chick off as you walk away. Show that you are the alpha male!

Ahem, getting boozed up and scrapping to show you're the Alpha male- don't follow this advice. I was that guy, I'm not proud of it, and I never want to revisit being that person.

If you're attacked, by all means defend yourself, but to go looking for it I say no.

My conscience still bothers me.

He's right about one thing though- walk away from the girl.

Ohhhh sureeee, someone tells him to get a knife and I'M the bad guy!

Fine, don't get boozed up then. But don't let him control you brahh.

crowtching tiger said:
Ohhhh sureeee, someone tells him to get a knife and I'M the bad guy!

Fine, don't get boozed up then. But don't let him control you brahh.

Good point- but he didn't say get a knife, go out on the hunt and stab the guy up, he suggested using it as protection. Slightly different than your suggestion.

crowtching tiger said:

Thats very stupid advice. My suggestion that he get a knife is in case he has no other choice but to defend himself. I'm also assuming the OP doesn't know how to fight (like a majority of people). I think you might be a troll, with such a comment.

Its funny because we all saw this comming in your last post.

Except this time you should actually listen to the advice given. Dont try to find posts that only agree with you, you need to accept all criticism.

Anten said:
Take the ass whooping like a man and don't back down. Tell him you might take me down but you are going to have to work for it, if it comes to an altercation. Also if he is 5 years older it might be assault on a minor; plus he is a boxer so he might had to "register" his hands as dangerous weapons, so there might be a lot more fall out for him if he puts his hands on you.

This. Don't back down stand up for yourself. Don't let anyone walk over you and make you hide. The girl is a ******* whore don't waste your time on her. Maybe just tap it once and leave lol. But there's better girls out there for you bud

Okay, I had to look back to see how old you are since the title is labeled TEEN.

Walk away from it, just walk away. It's really not worth the drama, trust me. At 17 you might think it is your whole world but it's not. As you get older you'll realize this. Getting a knife, or getting boozed up, or manning up is a non issue here (and some illegal depending on where you live). You are 17 years old. You want to man up, then do the mature thing and just wash your hands of it, walk away.

Sci-Fi said:
Okay, I had to look back to see how old you are since the title is labeled TEEN.

Walk away from it, just walk away. It's really not worth the drama, trust me. At 17 you might think it is your whole world but it's not. As you get older you'll realize this. Getting a knife, or getting boozed up, or manning up is a non issue here (and some illegal depending on where you live). You are 17 years old. You want to man up, then do the mature thing and just wash your hands of it, walk away.

Absolutely this.

There is no malice in this kid what so ever. He is young, inexperienced and came here to discuss how he felt about the girl mainly and the fact an older guy might come looking for him). What he got told is to grab a knife, get drunk and man up and confront the bloke and then bang the whore???

That is pathetic; there are some absolute muppets on this site. Internet warriors who want to put a knife in a kids hand and put him in the way of a guy who probably isn't interested in bothering with him anyway. Just to satisfy their own loser fantasy of being a hard case while tapping away on a keyboard in an internet forum.

Just ignore them, keep your head down a while and away form the pair of them and seriously you'll be fine.

You guys are distorting what I said. I didn't tell him to go stab the guy, I said keep a knife as a last resort. Some people are complete psychos, and its better to protect yourself than get your beaten so badly you go blind in one eye.

Latest posts

Back