Ups and downs?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I know everyone experiances ups and downs in life, blue days, bad days, good days and whatnot. Im just curious as to what the norm is? Some days ill feel fine, borderline happy (I havnt been fully happy in quite a while, but that doesnt matter for this), and other days that knife aint lookin too bad...id never do that, too chicken to and I know it, but its just the thought that goes thorugh my head that scares me.

So, with you all, how often are you happy/sad in a givin week/month? I just seem to fluctuate drastically between this nearly happy/content feeling and not caring or wanting to just fade away.

im moderately happy in the morning, neutral in the afternoon than depress at night...

I literally take the day one minute at a time. Grateful for the happy moments and desperately ride through the unhappy ones. I find it amusing how in the middle of being sad and crying I can see something beautiful and smile through the tears. Is this normal? I don't know. Maybe it just means I'm human and alive.

i may be happy once in about two weeks, and that is rarely, usually i'm just sad and deppresed

On average, I'd say half of my week I'm almost happy, the other half I'm suicidally depressed...which sometimes leads me to believe I might have bipolar tendencies.

I don't know; the slightest thing can make me happy (when a total stranger smiles at me and says hello) and the slightest thing can make me suicidal (when someone doesn't return my call).

So I'm constantly up and down.

-Josh

I'm kind of borderline happy/sad most of the time. I try to be optimistic on the inside, but sometimes sadness hits me like a brick wall, and I just sit in my room and I have no idea what to do.

I try to enjoy life, no matter how much it can suck. I try to find the little things that makes me happy. I hate being sad, so I really try to be happy as often as I can. Sometimes I think I'm enjoying life more than most people do, and that makes me feel good inside. Makes me feel strong.

Life is life. There's no written book telling you how to live it. My life could be better but I just live it, and try to be happy.

All right, that sounds a bit too optimistic. It doesn't always work. I do get sad sometimes, but it helps to not be sad all the time ^^

Guest said:
On average, I'd say half of my week I'm almost happy, the other half I'm suicidally depressed...which sometimes leads me to believe I might have bipolar tendencies.

I don't know; the slightest thing can make me happy (when a total stranger smiles at me and says hello) and the slightest thing can make me suicidal (when someone doesn't return my call).

So I'm constantly up and down.

-Josh

Josh - look up information on the internet for bipolar depression. It may be helpful.

Latest posts

Back