Usernames

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arachne said:
Arachne is from the Greek Mythos, a woman who was turned into the first spider by Athena. I am terrified of spiders and when ten years old I was bitten by a brown recluse spider and nearly died. I have a scar from it to this day.. Very traumatic..so I chose the name to remind me that spiders are more afraid of me, then me afraid of them..but I still scream o_O

Yikes. I'm generally not scared of spiders but I think I'd scream too if I knew there was a brown recluse on me. My scream probably wouldn't sound much different from yours.

PenDragon said:
As stated in Rose's similar thread few months back...
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=33461&page=2

PenDragon said:
My name, Ahem...PenDragon is name I got from Hawl's Moving Castle. But I have different interpretation of it.
PenDragon is made of two words = Pen + Dragon, A mystic Dragon who can write ( Don't imagine that it's confuses my mind even more ) :p

I am like Dragon, My outer shell is as hard as Dragon, Nothing really effects me but here is the main thing those who know me, know my weakness, my soft points, they can easily kill me If they want to but I'm glad they won't after all they are my friends (despite the fact they are virtual ).

It's still the same :D
Adding few more, I'm little addicted to my username now and people call me PD or Dragon most of the time, hehe. maybe I should get it change to that.

Don't change it! It has a meaning and a story right now, if you change it, it will become just a nickname.
Also, Howl's Moving Castle was very good- and that goes for both the book and the animated film, which is something everyone knows is difficult to say about any movie adaptation of a book. The whole howl series was very well done. I'm still quite fond of the memory of those books, but I don't want to read them again so as not to spoil the first time. :p

I think mine would be the most obvious (Delete spelled backwards)

Eteled said:
Rosebolt said:
Eteled said:

I actually didn't know this until now.

PenDragon said:
Rosebolt said:
Eteled said:

I actually didn't know this until now.

Me neither.

Ah, well I tried :p

I noticed. My username is slightly less obvious. Slightly.

It's the romanized Sanskrit word that the English word Pariah comes from. It's the name of my Electronic solo project and at times I have l felt a little like a Pariah around people in my own age group though I don't feel like that right now so much.

Just initials, because I'm not really creative and there is always someone that makes fun of my name so I hid it for my fragile ego.... lol

Eteled said:

omg! I was wondering what eteled ment, I even googled it!! Makes sense now LOL

Mine was just thrown together fairly quickly, but I'm lonesome and a loner, so it makes sense.

i used to be a fan of Kun-Aguerro (Man-City striker)*soccer
and apuy means *fatty in traditional chinese language(hokkien)
my chat nick name is Fartbuddy* which define who i am, i love farting :/ even in a public and i would just like pretend nothing has happen. *im baddd and i know ;joker

Latest posts

Back