Venting.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautifulsorrow said:
You knew her for 2 years one would think you could work things out, maybe if you try to talk her more about it you could feel better.
Must've been hard man, Good Luck
Thanks. :)

One would think yeah....but I guess not.....I doubt my talking to her help.....plus it really makes me feel pathetic......sort of like begging somebody to love you.

rdor said:
Callie said:
rdor said:
That's why you should wait until marriage. De facto relationships are not worth having and lead a person into heartache and regret. You're another one of her "learning experiences" ; there was no obligation or committment there. Women think less of men who have no moral codes, despite what society says.
My own socially conservative point of view there, but you need not be religious to make a case for restricting sexual live-in relationships to marriage.

What til marriage for what?
I may have missed something (don't think I did, though), but he didn't mention anything too specific in there about the relationship. Also, how can you get married if you don't have relationships to find out who is the right person to marry.
Marriage isn't all that special anyway, IMO. It's only a piece of paper, doesn't change anything.

Er, it's a formalised committment in front of friends and family stating that you intend to spend the rest of your life with someone. On the other hand De facto relationships imply either "wer'e togethor for as long as I find you attractive" or a "try before you buy" arrangement. Marriages that follow them are more likely to fail - statistical fact. What women think, when all the non-judgemental moral relativism is out of the way, is that men fall into these relationships so they can get regular committment-free sex (whether true or not) and thus have no problem with ending it for the simple reason of being tired of the guy, or generally bored.

rdor rdor...

You have virgin written all over ya....

I'm not a poster child for men and I sure as fresia dont represent all men.

Regular committed-free sex.
Obviously you had never been married or lived with someone before...
paying the mother fucken bills, providing N all that good honeysuckle.

You obviously havnt been involved or gone out with a woman or women
with fucken jealousy issues and given them plenty of reasons.lol

And you definitely aint never stood between 2 women
having a fucken cat fight over ya.

Well...1 woman is a chore. 2 women in bed at the sametime with YA is a challenge.
It gets rather screwie. In those moments you sometimes wish it can last forevaaaa.

It doesn't sound like she was treating you with the love and respect you deserve if things were so unstable and she kept changing her mind about being with you. It's probably hard for you to believe but it's likely you are better off because now you can dedicate more of your time and energy taking care of yourself and eventually when you feel the time is right you can date around again and fall in love with someone, who knows, that person could have all the qualities you're looking for and not keep manipulating the situation.

Latest posts

Back