very lonely... and will be for the rest of my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Hermit

Reaction score
just alone, i don't like being alone and trapped in these 4 grey walls for 5 years 8(...
got no one, i don't like suffering in silence :( ..

Why don't you let yourself out of your room then? There is a lot to see outside if you can pay the effort to look.

Mr Hermit said:
just alone, i don't like being alone and trapped in these 4 grey walls for 5 years 8(...
got no one, i don't like suffering in silence :( ..

What's so significant about 5 years?....Last relationship with a woman/man?

Haha, reading my post in retrospect, it sounds really unwelcoming. It's just a question about what's troubling you Mr.. we're happy to have you around :)

Going out without any one to hold on to could be even more difficult.So i dont think referring to go out of the 5 walls may help if no one is around to hold.
I go out without any one to hold on to , too , and which sucks , but i have no choice.I do go out and try to be tough when alone , but it circulates in head at night at bed that i went out to such and such place and there was no one around to hold.Nature or god kept me single for way too long.
Still is.

Okiedokes said:
Then this is the perfect place for you :D Welcome to the site!

thanks 8)
just wish i didn't feel the need to join..

stardustreader said:
What's so significant about 5 years?....Last relationship with a woman/man?
never been in one

perfanoff said:
Haha, reading my post in retrospect, it sounds really unwelcoming. It's just a question about what's troubling you Mr.. we're happy to have you around :)

been bullied all my life, beaten several times a week on an almost regular basis... was worse outside the school grounds..
got memorys of being humiliated in front of dozens of people over and over.. and the teachers did nothing, just watched..
but if i fight back then im the one that gets into trouble...
i had 2 teachers that even joined in, in humiliating me in front of the class.. i didn't have a single friend during school, was completely alone and even at home i was treated like crap..
i was only young... and with all that happening i eventually thought i deserved it all.. nobody understands how that feels...
my grades were pretty much non existent because of it
so i went on to try several collages, i ended up leaving them after a few weeks because i just couldn't handle being around people, the slightest bit of pressure would set me off.. even people looking at me would make me extremely uncomfortable...
so i just stayed inside... 8|
been like that for 5 years now

(((Mr Hermit))) <<< *Hug's you*
Welcome to the site
I hope you get everything you want in life, except maybe the last one?

LILIANNA - Take it you mean the smilie having a beating and not a skill - LOL

Hey Mr Hermit, have you tried Speed dating ? You only have to talk to someone for 2 minutes then you move tables, Might help you if confidence with talking to people is hard. Will get you out of the four walls and even if you don't meet 'Mrs Right' straight away - you can have fun.

There are also lots of home study courses to improve skills.

Latest posts

Back