Weird dreams

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookworm1979

Reaction score
So, PMS does BIZARRE things to my brain...

Two of my most recent dreams involved:

----Driving to Target with Rudolf Nureyev (the ballet dancer) for a shopping spree

and

---A mouse in a top hat and tails doing pull-ups

WHAT. THE. HELL.

I had someone try to explain to me once what PMS was. It was a topic that went right over my head.

I am always having really weird dreams. They are usually really long and convoluted. Then suddenly in my dream I will stop and think, wait a minute... something doesn't make sense. Then I will wake up. The funny thing though is I will sit there and remember something weird about the dream and realize that it would be impossible and start debating the facts that would make it impossible. I think just have to yell at myself, "It was a dream! it's not supposed to make sense!"

Hope that mouse had the foresight to shine his shoes before doing pull ups, appearances are everything apparently.

blackdot: I used to think PMS was a myth...The older I've become, the more I realize that it is VERY real...All it really means is that I have mood swings and fatigue, and I want to eat a lot of junk...Be glad you don't have to experience it...What's the weirdest dream you can remember? You sound like my mom...She thought I wasn't quite right in the head when I told her the one about the mouse, and I had to keep saying, "It was just a dream, Mom!"...

Lonely in BC: LOL!!! I have to say he did look quite dapper, but I'm not sure if his shoes were shined...

Dreams are what make sleeping interesting :) Most of my dreams are more like nightmares though, I get killed more often than I'd like in them.

E.T. appears in my dreams a lot too, I really wish he wouldn't.

I recently had a dream where (a) god sent me to hell and once I returned, some corporation wanted me to draw faces. Then a creature took over the body of a close friend and started killing friends and family, so i ended up cutting off its neck with a blunt knife ... =\

Dreams are certainly one of the weirdest things to happen to a person. Certain cultures believed that they were important; messages from God/s, when to eat, subconscious desires, the future, ect
Weird weird weird
The truth is out there!

I can't remember what they dreams are right now. I haven't been really dreaming at all lately. I think it's just stress. If I could ever get back relaxed, I can get back to the weird dreams.

If PMS is mood swings, fatigue, and eating junk food; then everyone has it. *laughs*

Mine was weird.

There was this guy who wanted to kill me, so he's following me around everywhere and looking at me. In public places, he would goof around and act as a friend of mine, when in places where people couldn't see us he would try to kill me. He was also on the phone talking to this girl I would see every once in a while, she wanted me dead as well.

I have weird dreams all the time. Some are funny, some are just plain freaky.

I’m quite good at recalling details from dreams. Had one about sleeping (and I mean sleeping) with another forum member some nights ago and I remember the position of furniture in the bedroom, the soft lighting from the lamp, pattern on the bed sheet and the comment she made about my underwear. :rolleyes2:

Funny 'bout that- thought someone asked why a grown man would wear Spiderman undies;)

Hey they make those in adult sizes so there is nothing wrong with it. I myself have batman and ghost buster ones. Now...dreaming you are one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

There's a thing called TOO MUCH INFORMATION Sci-Fi.

Having said that......

Underwear? (lol)

O.O

Um...yeah I'm just going to...uh...yeah...I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.

Latest posts

Back