Well hello, from the pits of madness!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechaghostman2

Reaction score
Just Thrashing my way in here to check out this site. It certainly seems nice.

Already then, to get to it. I'm a 21 year old in the thumb of Michigan with no HS diploma, no job, and still living with his parents. I have ADHD (which causes a lot more than lack of focus) and Kallmann Syndrome. These disorders set me apart heavily from others as it wreaks havoc on my developmental stages and my ability to socialize.

So in turn, I have switched to having friends on the internet. I have a couple friends in person, but one of them I find annoying, and the others I don't hang around with very often. My internet friends certainly seem to come and go just as real life friends do for most people. Then you have those who pretend to be your friend, gain your respect (I have some major trust issues, so when I respect you as a friend, it means a lot) then just destroy it all by insulting you and putting you down at face value.

I have found time over the years to learn and play the guitar, even though I'm only mediocre at it. Then again, all you really need to know is the 1, 4, 5 chord progression, tremelo picking, pentatonic major and minor, and blues scales in order to make Rock or Metal. Just look at Slayer and AC/DC and how big they got from having so little to offer musically.

I also mess about with photo and video editing, generally enjoy a lot of science fiction, and am rather interested in politics.

As for the people that live around me, well, like I said, a couple of cool people, but most of them I want nothing to do with. They are a bunch of racist stoners who could never engage in an interesting conversation with me, and know even less than my uneducated arse. Perhaps this is a bit of a superiority complex, but then, is it a complex if you really are superior? Their taste in entertainment for the most part is also not compatible with mine. The people here enjoy films and music that is so formulated and predictable that it just becomes completely uninteresting to me.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you can find some friends here.

Welcome to the site, i hope you can find to relate with here.

Mechaghostman2 said:
Perhaps this is a bit of a superiority complex, but then, is it a complex if you really are superior?

That made me chuckle.

Mechaghostman2 said:
Perhaps this is a bit of a superiority complex, but then, is it a complex if you really are superior?

Be careful with this, it goes both directions.

Latest posts

Back