Well I got a job...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghost Boy

Reaction score
Out of all these months out of school I got something. I got a Housekeeping position at the Stadium near my house. It's a seasonal job so I only work when there's an event. The pay is $10.00 an hour. It's not bad. Plus this my first job ever so I didn't expect to get something amazing for the first time. I'll still be looking for work in my field.

Anyway I just felt sharing a little success :shy:

Congrats man! Even if the job isn't in your particular field, potential employers will love to see that you've been an active employee. :D

Hooray for jobs! I received a job offer myself today, for a nursing position that I really wanted. Of course, now I'm terrified of starting; new place, new co-workers, new procedures and tasks to learn. Hope I don't mess up!

Congratulations! I hope that there will be plenty for you to learn and add to your skillset!

Here's one for us to talk about. Over the past few monthes or so, I have had positions in the way of emplyement that has seen the work I'm doing needs to be completed by certain machines. The hillarious thing is here is that the machinary I was working broke for some reason or stopped producing goods, then the position became unavailable. It's like been a child when everything you touch seesm to break ... again the reason is perhaps to take time enjoy the environent and work at a pace. I burnt alll my toys ... lots of cars when I was a child.

Something is up with quality control of the machinery if it cannot perform to operator capacity.

Latest posts

Back