Well, that's me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog

Reaction score
Hi all.
My name is Ilya and I'm from Russia.
I just came because I need some company as I haven't got one. So, i've got no one to talk to... same as most people here.
Well... what can I say... I don't like hanging wth people whom I know well. They are boring for me and I often feel that they are just... just so low with their small interests and needs! I know it sounds funny... I sometimes feel that I live in some other world.

well, as for my interests, I like computer games and anime and I like musik a lot, I even finished a musik school.

And sorry for mistaks if there are any, I don't like ro reread my posts ^^

Welcome Ilya

Sounds like you are in the right place. :)

I see you went to a music school. Does that mean you play an instrument?

Hi Dog and welcome here :) I don't think I have ever meat anyone from Russia be for :) So do you all like vodka are is that a miff lol Sorry about that lol Its just my imagination always amgen's you all to be drinking vodka and doing that crazy dance thing you do that always looks so cool :D

And when you say bikes do you mean push bike or motorbike?

Minus, yeah, I play accordion. And piano a little. This year I want to take up guitar lessons.

Bluey, yeah, that's true. Every day I drink vodka, play on balalayka and dance with my bear. There is a matryoshka on my table and I have a portrait of Stalin on my wall...

Lol, just kidding.
That's all a stereotype. Well... vodka is really popular, but it's not like we drink it every day. Not even every week. Only when we celebrate something or when we want to become reeeally drunk:) And of course not all russians like it. And there is no crazy dancing. There's a joke about this: if you look for a foreigner in Russia look for a person with vodka, with a cap with ear-flaps, singing some russian song. That's surely a foreigner :D

And I meant motorbikes. When you ride it you feel like... flying I think ... yeah.

lol Ad be a foreigner then :D I like vodka. Tis a good job its quite an expensive drink over here or I could have quit a problem with it.

motorbikes are fun yes, I still have a scar on my arm from coming off one when I was 16. I got strait back on tho :D

*Dose the dance and sings the Russian song* We like to party :cool:

Dog said:
just so low with their small interests and needs! I know it sounds funny...
No it isn't funny. For some reason it makes a lotta sense to me.

Welcome,Dog.

Sounds like the name Ilya in Russian is the same as Elijah in English :)

Hiya.

This is definitely the right place. I check in most days just to see if I can help. If you need to talk or just want to bounce something off anyone then let me know.

Bluey, well, I cant's say that I like it a lot but it ok for me:) it is not very expensive here. A bottle of good vodka costs about 10$. I laughed a lot when I was reading a story of two russians in USA few days ago. They went to some bar and asked for a bottle of vodka (it's ok in Russia for one man to drink a whole bottle, and in that story there were two guys). They had a lot of problems - first they had to show that they had enough money, then they had to explain that they need a bottle and fter all they had to pick out ice out of it. If someone puts ice in vodka it's really not like russians do...

Incognita, well, thanks. Never heard about name Elijah, but yeah, it sounds same. Is it a male or a female name?

davechaos, thanks. Well, I just wanted company, and everyone is so friendly here, I like this forum^^ I'd like just to chat with different people.

lol Well am not into ice in me vodka. Mostly if am in a bar I would have it as a tracer with a paint of larger. If not I would have it with coke as it can be a bit strong for me on its own. I would say my limit would be half a liter. After that I would not have a clue what I would be doing or who with or even where I was lol The bed when I got in would be doing the flip flop thing hahah You know the spiny thing that all beds like to do when we have had to much. And ye that is cheep for a bottle of vodka. I would have to pay £10 for a bottle and remember that's £££ not $$$$ There is a big difference there. maybe we could do some business lol

Latest posts

Back