what animal would you come back as?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Tentacled Love! See the Hottest Hentai Girls In Hardcore Tentacle Action As They..."

@_@ WANT TO BE OCTOPUS MONSTR PLZ!!!

XD I swear...there is no end to the human ability to take sexuality to a whole 'nuvva level. :p

----Steve

seriously? how do you spell seriously? is that it?

anyways id wanna come back as some kind of bird, just for the experience of flying!
somethin like a hawk or eagle or something, whatever bird is on the top of the food chain.
how figging awesome would that be!!

Badjedidude said:
"Tentacled Love! See the Hottest Hentai Girls In Hardcore Tentacle Action As They..."

@_@ WANT TO BE OCTOPUS MONSTR PLZ!!!

XD I swear...there is no end to the human ability to take sexuality to a whole 'nuvva level. :p

----Steve

If you come back as a tentacle monster, I'm hunting you down and violating you.

LOL nerdygirl, if I come back as a tentacle monster, you'd be safer staying at least 50 feet away from me at all times. XD

----Steve

XD LOL well yeah. What's the point, otherwise? Have you ever seen a tiny tentacle monster schoolgirl rapist?

----Steve

...but a tiny one would be discreet in public places, or could fit in my purse to have around any time I wanted it...

Hmmm... yeah, but would I rather be huge and pleasure 8 schoolgirls at once?

Or smaller and pleasure ONE schoolgirl in 8 different orifices?

Difficult decision. Since you're apparently going to be the one using me, nerdygirl, you decide! XD

----Steve

may as well be the Australian Koala Bear cause it sleeps for up to 22hrs a day, ok so i would still have to be awake for a whopping 2hrs but most of my day would be taken care of.. easy :p

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
may as well be the Australian Koala Bear cause it sleeps for up to 22hrs a day, ok so i would still have to be awake for a whopping 2hrs but most of my day would be taken care of.. easy :p

That's lazy :p But great choice.

I would have to say an elephant. Big, not really scared of that much, I can swim, and spray water and I've got a trunk too, which could be pretty fun. And I've got big flappy ears! :D

Latest posts

Back