what animal would you come back as?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
I would like to come back as a crow because I think it would be great to fly.

evanescencefan91 said:
I would love to come back as a raven, definatly something that could fly would be awesome, or a dolphin or a Horse, free and Untamed

:D

ahh you all took my answers lol, I'd also be a raven so i could fly and look all mysterious too:p

or I'd be a cat and laze around a house all day

JustLost said:
Bluey said:
I could not imagine a 30 minute orgasm. I think my eyes would never roll back to the front ever again if I ever experience one of those lol

I am prepared to make this sacrifice...you know, for science and stuff. :shy:

:Dlmao, how very noble of you!!

EveWasFramed said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:
I could not imagine a 30 minute orgasm. I think my eyes would never roll back to the front ever again if I ever experience one of those lol

hm. I must admit that I am suspicious of ulterior motives...

I would be a racoon!!! >: D

I love them and their sneaky little theivery. Back when I lived in San Rafeal (about 30min drive from where I live now) There were always racoons near our neighborhood, I would take hardboiled eggs and get them to come right up and eat out of my hand. I was young and had no idea what rabies meant lol, but I was never bitten so everything turned out well. The little critters were like the pet I always wanted, I remember this one time one of the little bastards stole my cheapo watch (cheap but effective) and I found it weeks later in the woods......

but ya! RACOONS FOR THE WIN!!!

Qui said:
EveWasFramed said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:

Honestly you ppl are so skeptical. Justlost offers to make this sacrifice in the name of science and he gets bashed for it hahha Tut Tut LMAO

Bluey said:
Qui said:
EveWasFramed said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:

Honestly you ppl are so skeptical. Justlost offers to make this sacrifice in the name of science and he gets bashed for it hahha Tut Tut LMAO

My motives are pure and sound, of that you can be sure. I think only of the betterment of mankind.

Anyone buying this? well ****... :(

JustLost said:
Bluey said:
Qui said:
EveWasFramed said:
JustLost said:
Bluey said:

My motives are pure and sound, of that you can be sure. I think only of the betterment of mankind.

Anyone buying this? well ****... :(

haha See this is what I have been telling them mate lol

On most days, I see very beautiful birds. Some of them fly in such a way that's just magical. I don't know how, but I've seen birds sort of just hover and "dance" in the air before taking off to higher altitude to fly in regular fashion. It's so amazing to see, and I often envy them. So, I guess I'd be a bird.

jjam said:
On most days, I see very beautiful birds. Some of them fly in such a way that's just magical. I don't know how, but I've seen birds sort of just hover and "dance" in the air before taking off to higher altitude to fly in regular fashion. It's so amazing to see, and I often envy them. So, I guess I'd be a bird.

I noticed that a lot of you want to come back as birds. Birds get eaten by things larger than them.:p They get fried on electrical lines, they fly into very large vehicles. Depending on the kind of bird, they sometimes get eaten by humans or stuffed and appear on walls. Now, don't get me wrong...pigs will ALWAYS end up as someone's meal. Bacon, sausage, Canadia Bacon, sweet and sour pork, etc. BUT.....
they still get those 30 minute orgasms before they check out! :p :D

(lol, you'll never look at a pork products again without thinking about 30 minute orgasms, will you?)

EveWasFramed said:
(lol, you'll never look at a pork products again without thinking about 30 minute orgasms, will you?)

This thread has completely ruined my ability to enjoy bacon.

Ok, maybe not...mmmmmm, bacon.

I would come back as a rhino...god knows I need to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve and develop some thick skin for a change...that of course is if I actually have any skin lol

EveWasFramed said:
If you were to die today, what animal would you like to come back as?
My answer would be as a pig. Pig's have 30 minute orgasms!!! :D Of course, when the orgasm is over, you're still going to end up as bacon or sausage.:(

I have 30 minute orgasms already don't you?:D

I would come back as a house cat and lounge around all day :)

Nothing. Why would I want to come back? I've precious little to live for at the moment.

ragingbull17 said:
Nothing. Why would I want to come back? I've precious little to live for at the moment.

Hey, then why not come back as a flea? That way you can bite the hell out of all the people that have ever pissed you off and they can't do anything about it! Have you ever tried to KILL a flea?! Those ******* are indestructible!

(((hugs)))

Gonna bump this one for he newbies. :p We were discussing the pig thing in chat last night. :D

Lol Eve and her pig orgasms. XD

I think I would like to be an octopus. Scientists say they're more intelligent than dolphins, and they have eight arms. And they have suckies. Gotta dig the tentacled suckies.

----Steve

lol @steve XD
and then you can make japanese schoolgirls happy XD lol

i think i'll come back as a cat.
then i can haunt people i care about :D besides i will be cute, and at some point me and the rest our feline comrades will take over the earth :3
XD

SpookedCat.jpg

packyourbags said:
lol @steve XD
and then you can make japanese schoolgirls happy XD lol

i think i'll come back as a cat.
then i can haunt people i care about :D besides i will be cute, and at some point me and the rest our feline comrades will take over the earth :3
XD

SpookedCat.jpg

LMAO!

The cat scares me however.

Latest posts

Back