What annoyes me in my life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aksentije

Reaction score
I would like to use this chance to express my feelings just to feel better knowing that at least someone will know how i feel like...

First about me: I am 16 years old,slightly (not 100% slightly...) oveweight and i have hair thats long till my shoulders..
Anyways i wanna say that school and this ******* life annoys me a lot.
First i go one day to school and there is this girl that has to answer latin..
and i said one thing outloud that wasnt even directed to her, and at the end of the class she comes to me and starst yelling how rude and a big ******* i am. Then the entire class stared at me and her... it just made me wanna smash her head through the wall because she was one of these sluts that sit in the back of the class that dont do a thing.
Next the other day we had math.. the professor was writing something and this guy behind me stars saying he cant see because of me, and i was okay ill move...
Than this tranny from the back of the class says omg you have a huge head i cant see, i said that it would break her legs to stand up and see something from the blackboard without desturbing other people... then the proffesor started talking how i should cut my hair blah blah, and that time i said to my friend the following : I hope God doesnt kill them but breaks their legs and make them walk around the school like that" and of course she is my friend and she agreed.
This are some weak stories but im trying to say that i have had enough of people that think they are sooo above me and think that they are more worthy than me.... all they do is trash other people and dont do a single thing in their life... Go around bars,get drunk smoke and some even do drugs... So tell me please do i have to doo all those things that will make me the lowest trash in this world just so i could fit in some society that doesnt even care about life.. I once read my classmates messages... i was bored so i wanted to do something.. I read that his parents said how they are supportive and they will help him with what ever he needs, it really looked nice to see how good parents he has... is he a straight A student?
Nope, he doesnt flunk 4 out of 15 subjects, smokes and drinks..
Those kind of people make me sick... since im telling about my feelings i wanna say something else... todays professors are bastards...
They all have favorites in the class, and i guess that would be okay but to trash the rest of us just because they have favorites isnt okay.
For example: Hemistry.. my proffesor found her self a favorite and now the whole rest of the class sucks... and she hates some student me for example...
Now you are all thinking, professors dont hate students..
well guess what THEY DO!
I almost flunked hemistry last year and i told my proffesor, i studied so hard that i know everything from last years... and she said you should have studied not make a fool out of your self, i only hope that this year you will start learning becuase the last year you didnt study a thing.. i taught woman are you deaf?
and now when i ask her something she lookes at me like she will barf all over the place... okay once okay twice but EVERYTIME I SEE HER!!!
All my friends agreed with that.. not to say that every other teacher is like that.. biology.. prof. got a favorite, so the rest of the class knooows the whole book and we dont need to se the model of the heart and study it only HE DOES!!!!
HIstory, i get questioned the whole hour and get a B or 4 (i think thats what its called in the us... in my state its 1 2 3 4 5 not a b c d f )
and then the prof. askes this other guy to stand up, he was getting questioned, and he said sit down you got A or 5..
i guess i would be okay with that IF HE WAS ACTUALLY ACTIVE IN HISTORY!! next we have professors that dont give a honeysuckle about your success English... i really know english the best in my class, the proffesor doesnt give a ****, and as a matter of fact she wouldnt give me an A just becuase i couldnt tell one thing about a certain Tense, and she could to the guy who reads the word THE just like it is written.... t-h-e...
I hope a bomb falls on that school when im not in it, becuase every single professor isnt doing it fair... only my german prof. is correct. As much as you know you will get, no favorites or anything... the only normal professor in the whole school....

Aside from school im annoyed by people that constantly wine how they dont have anything good in their life when they have a girlfriend a whole bunch of friends and dont have to do a single thing in their life...
And the worse part is that they wine to the people that done have a single one of those things...

I was at the bus station one day and this guy comes to me and says omg you are big, in an insulting way....and that really didnt bother me that much because mostly i lerned to isolate me from those kind of things and i really didnt care what someone who i dont even know thinks..
Before, when i actually cared a lot what people taught, it was different...
In school when i heard that someone behind me was talking insulting words about me, it really hurt a lot... people said that i shouldnt listen to them.. but they no one knows what its like to actually hear those words and to start thinking they are true... it really isnt a good feeling.....
Sometimes even today it just comes to me, a momment when i have to get rid of everything i feel sad about.... I lost my father when i was 13 years old and im not going to say how it makes me cry today, because it really doesnt... it used to when i was 13 or 14 but today i realised that i really didnt have much of a connection with my father. My mother told me that between me and my brothers i was the only one who was jealous.
and i dont know how but today i really dont get much sad when i think about him... i also dont like it that i am not aksed about the desidions in my family today... my mom askes my brother what does he think about.. i dunno.. painting the house from the out side... he says something and its okay... and i start talking and they are all staring at the TV....
and i shut up and wait for someone to say you were saying?
....... and wait ...... and wait..... and then someone says whats for lunch..
but that was before.. today i dont give a **** about it. They decide about everything, i dont really care what color the house will be or what car should they buy... Even today im concidered someone who doesnt know how to do a single thing... but i cant say that i am rejected from my family... that was just some part of my life i wanted to say about

I guess what im trying to say is that, if you ask me, its okay to treat me a certain way only if everyone else will be treated the same way as i am.
And also that the today school system sucks and needs to be burned...
About the law (i think that how its spelled)... it moronic... there are millions of laws and for what? I dont get it? what do you need so much of them for?
Okay i get the one about killing people, and the one when people have a kid and get divorced... but some laws are so ridiculous that it just makes me wanna go and kill everyone...

People dont give a honeysuckle about the todays planet... they keep burning stuff the wrong way and keep making huuge factories and cars that dont do anything but fart black death through the exausts...
Humans are the biggest idiots of the world.. they think they are sooo superior because they are inteligent... well no they are morons...
everything they make, makes them fell like god and they think they can beat the god Himslef and the Mother Nature... but what happenes...
nature throws them a small tornado and they are starting back from scratch.... people are idiots that think they are gods...at least those kind of people....

this is a wrong thread and i really understand if you get annoyed when you read this... but to be honest.. i dont give a honeysuckle.. because i got rid of everything that was on my mind..

Now another thing i would usually not say but i will.
One person that helped me to feel good about myself no matter what is gues who... Lady gaga... because she keeps saying, its not about the hair or the clothes its about what makes you feel good, and that we should always be ourselves......

I agree you should be yourself. Unless yourself is not that good and then you should change. I think Gollum and Sauraman ought to have changed and had gone past redemption.
Be yourself and have pride in being you is what I mean. I think. Or maybe I mean that there is a long way to being past any redemption. That makes sense too. I think the first one is better. Unless you are purposefully mean. Then you should change because it is better not being actively in your face to people. Though I would not suggest being meek and mild.
I guess be the nicest and best and most confident you, that you can be :)
Hope that helps

You have a lot of observations about the world that I agree with. Does it help realizing these things? Not really but at least you realize them. Life sucks but you just have to make the best of it. These people think social status and possesions mean something but when you're dead they hold no significance. People may look down upon you because you are big or because you have long hair. But If you are intelligent and accomplish things in your life it will be all the more 'fresia you' to them.

Cynic said:
You have a lot of observations about the world that I agree with. Does it help realizing these things? Not really but at least you realize them. Life sucks but you just have to make the best of it. These people think social status and possesions mean something but when you're dead they hold no significance. People may look down upon you because you are big or because you have long hair. But If you are intelligent and accomplish things in your life it will be all the more 'fresia you' to them.

a very interesting observation... that actually makes me kinda feel better ^^ thanks

Latest posts

Back