What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyistheworld said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I was talking to my dad about my problems for a couple of hours.
It was a releave for me to be able to go to my father for advice after
all these years. I never really had a relationship with my father so
it was cool. Just to feel like i have my dad in my life again means alot
to me. I actaully never got any advice. For most of my life all
I ever wanted from this man was for him to love me as i am, his son.
Not what he wanted me to be...nothing and everything in my life I did wasn't good enough for him.

Mirracles do happen.

And to not be afraid he was going to kick my ass...is different.
The man is 6' , 200 lb...he'll kick my ass too :p

I loved my Dad very much. Saw him last year, when he called and asked me to pick him up because he had to get out of the house. He was in time for my daughter's 3rd birthday.

Four months later, I received a strange email from a friend who lived a couple towns over, saying she thought she saw an obit for my father, and passing on her condolences if it was him.

I replied that it may be him, since probably no one would tell me. She pasted it into an email. It was my father, who had passed away about 3 weeks before. I and my younger sister had been written out of his obit.

He was cremated, so I have no place to go to "visit" him. I've "made" a place beside his mother and father and grandmother, on the family burial plot that we thought he'd be buried on.

Nothing can quell the rage I feel inside toward my mother and older sister. She duped them. I tried to warn them, but she won their hearts... I never wanted anything from them, but their respect.

At least at that last visit my Dad told me how much he loved me and respected the man I had become...

I'm sorry for the lost of your father.
I hope some how you find peace within your heart from the rage you have towards your other family members.
May peace comfort you no matter what happens.
I pray that love and happiness surrounds you.

I just done working out lifting wieghts. Working on my abs and biceps.
In about a month I'll be able to post a pic of sexy body....
Maybe CG will wanna hit on ma...:p

Antihero said:
Because you like and/or need the money.

Just a guess.

There are plenty of places to work; right now I don't particularly enjoy what I'm doing, but I'm not willing to leave without a solid alternative option.

I wasn't expecting a reply!

Because you aren't willing to leave before you have a solid alternative.

aFIREinside80 said:
There are plenty of places to work; right now I don't particularly enjoy what I'm doing, but I'm not willing to leave without a solid alternative option.

Sounds like the smart thing to do. Hopefully something will come along soon!

aFIREinside80 said:

We're full of surprises here. :)

aFIREinside80 said:
Antihero said:
Because you like and/or need the money.

Just a guess.

Its easier to get a job when you already have a job. if your not happy in your work I would say now is a good time to look for another.

No time like the present as they say.

do do do "Some day you will die and somehow something's going to steal your carbon" do do do

bags of holding falling into portable holes create temporary portals to the astral dimension

If space and time are like fabrics then can you make clothing out of them?

Black holes are just Schwarzschild wormholes with white holes on the other end

venus and mars and the moon look like a smile face when together it was cool there should be more smiles in the sky...

this is what happens when I don't get any sleep

tossing garbage

Getting ready to stroll down to the Chirstmas parade.
Who knows...Santa might bring me a super model this year. :p

Warming up after fighting with my car. Guess the temps are too low for it to start now. I knew it was coming. Now I have to find something else with no money.

Gonna take a shower, and then watch a movie (The Forbidden Kingdom). I'll post a review later =)

Being bored on a weekend and wondering if I should do something interesting (which there isn't really any to do).

Watching the ice fall.

Going to workout ..again. I want a sexy body so CG can hit on me :p
My abs are getting firm...

Then I'm going bolwing with my family...that should be fun.
My family havn't had fun activities together in ages.
Dad is sober now....that's Why.lol

Warming up. Just had to take the truck I was working on yesterday to the owner. I knew they weren't going to be home and I couldn't find a ride. So 45 minutes later I just finished walking home in the snow. The 7 degrees wouldn't have been so bad without that blasting wind. My hat did me almost no good as the wind cut right through it. And every broken tooth in my head hurts again from the cold.

Latest posts

Back