What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the end is my dad's favorite song so by default it's up there for me being raised on that, Stone Temple piolets, smashing pumpkins, disturbed and Korn are like my childhood 😄

In the end is my dad's favorite song so by default it's up there for me being raised on that, Stone Temple piolets, smashing pumpkins, disturbed and Korn are like my childhood 😄

I think I'm a little older, but from more or less the same time period. I didn't actually listen to much music in the '90s, not really until late high school, and then college when I got the internet for the first time and started finding what I liked. Also, once I started driving, I started listening to the radio more.

But I remember all that stuff from hearing it in the '90s, and it stayed with me. I think it was a great creative era, the music back then seemed so authentic, full of sincere feeling. If you ask me, it still sounds relevant and modern today.

Again glad you enjoyed it too :D

"Ayo, hey yo I'm wonderin',
what the f*** gonna happen at my record release?
Will I see some police?
Sometimes I wonder if instead of Snak, people call me Feast"

:LOL:

Snak The Ripper - Warning (Intro)

Latest posts

Back