What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evanescencefan912 said:
ohh nice siku, I enjoy a lot of nothing more's music

right now I'm listening to

[youtube]ITkvRT8eYd8[/youtube]

Awesome, I'm a big trance head (especially melodic trance) and generally like everything I've seen you posted recently. We probably have similar music tastes. :)

[youtube]5qSjwcoucSo[/youtube]

Can't stop listening to this due to the recent tragic circumstances, and reminiscing back to my younger days. This band has helped me with so much.... To have a voice that helped you stay glued together go that far to the deep end themselves. It's a huge eye opener, and very depressing. RIP buddy. :(

I feel silly for feeling this way, I normally am not this broken up over a celebrity's death. This is just... different and more personal to me I guess. :/

could swear I posted this already, but apparently not.

Found this guy a few days ago, does tons of acoustic covers of great songs, does his own stuff as well, all played on a classical nylon strung acoustic

Really does sound awesome

[youtube]

Now if anyone could explain to me why whenever I share a video it never appears, that'd be great haha

heres the non embedded link

^You have to input everything manually because the buttons don't work. Just take the bit after the = and put it in between two tags. So your video would be:

[ youtube ]Bhiw_Hn-UYA[ /youtube ]

But with the spaces I added removed.

Cavey said:
^You have to input everything manually because the buttons don't work. Just take the bit after the = and put it in between two tags. So your video would be:

[ youtube ]Bhiw_Hn-UYA[ /youtube ]

But with the spaces I added removed.

ahh, nice one

Slim Pickens does the Right thing and rides the bomb to Hell~ The Offspring

[youtube]u69j35_PgeU[/youtube]

how about dangdut, this one is java language
[youtube]dYjgxgBKQ78[/youtube]

first lyric
wes pirang pirang bengi ora bisa turu (it's been many night can't fall sleep)
mergo tansah kelingan marang sliramu (because i always thinking about you)

Latest posts

Back