What are you reading.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone use e-reader?

Not sure what readers are there on the market, but may be the same.

My Pocketbook is broken now. In fact 2 of them. These are good readers except very sensitive screens, a strict look and a reader is cracked. And they don't take it is a guarantee case.

I can't deside whether to fix my readers(a price of a new screen is as a half of a new reader) or to try something else, may be Onyx Boox. The other option is Kindle, but I prefer fb2 which is not supported by Kindle.
I used to,years ago,but I like having the feel and touch of an actual book in my hands,rather than an e-reader.

Lockwood & Co by Jonathan Strooud. The last book :cry:
Though they are for youth, I like it. I tried it a few years ago in translation and it was not good, so I forgot about Lockwood till Netflix reminded me(I think the series are also good btw, it's a pity they closed it). This time I'm reading in English and it's much better.

Can't find the next book I'd like to read ((

The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths
Probaly it's a "lady's book" because a main character is an overweight middle-aged single woman. It's nice to read sometimes about someone like you with some similar problems 😁 But I've just started the book, maybe I will like this book in general.

And in this book the weight is in stone. I only got used to pounds. But it sounds cool: "I need to loose a few stone" )

Latest posts

Back