I would like to help, perhaps what I have will work for you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IMPCALGI

Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

A) If you already have "everything figured out" then you probably don't need to read any further

B) On the other hand, if you feel that you need advice, could use some help with an issue, are majorly stressed out or in some way genuinely feel that you could use some ANSWERS,then dammit, I am here to help.

C) I don't need your money, and it doesn't matter who you are, where you live, what you look like, or how many friends you have or don't have.

D) What I have is very useful, extremely powerful and it's simple to do.

E) It has helped me out tremendously. I would never have made it this far otherwise

If you are interested, feel free to pm me, or leave a response with some method of contacting you.

If you are not interested, then I must wonder: why are you still reading this?

If your only response will be an insulting one, then in advance I say to you that you're ugly and yo momma dresses you funny.

impcalgi

If anyone here still has their momma dressing them, then I'm pretty sure they need more help than you can give.... just saying. And yes, I know I'm ugly, but I dress myself.

Callie said:
If anyone here still has their momma dressing them, then I'm pretty sure they need more help than you can give.... just saying. And yes, I know I'm ugly, but I dress myself.

I only put that last part in because many of the places where I have offered what I have, there is an inevitable chorus of ******** who apparently can only build themselves up by trying to tear other people down. For me, its like the radio: if you don't like what the station is playing, twirl the freakin knob :)

btw, I don;t actually believe that anyone is ugly, that's a catchphrase from my old neighborhood

If you wish to help, why don't you remain around and answer some of the posts with the knowledge that you have to share?

what is it that makes you think you have al the answers ?

i just get the idea that your trying to sell something here..
maybe explaining a little more about this verry useful extremely powerfull "thing" you have would be a little more helpfull.

and why cant you do it here "out in the open" ?
if your honestly trying to help anyone just share what you think will be usefull.
trying to make people contact you in person with empty promises doesnt make you seem verry genuine.
and insulting anyone that doesnt believe you are the almighty know it all is a little childish really.

so again,
Who are you and what do you have to offer us ??

Latest posts

Back