What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't even know if I should try with League play. It'll probably just tell me, "Lady, there's not a metal element low enough to describe how much you fail at this honeysuckle."

ladyforsaken said:
Okiedokes said:
:\ sighhh

*hugs*

I'm thinking of whether it's possible for me to get rid of all this work before I go. Pfft.

*hug* thank you K. :)

"Get out of my way they heard him shout, then a blinding light. I wanted to see what was running down the street. Out of the shadows and into the night!" /obsessed

It's Winter/almost Christmas which = freezing cold, wet, dark, busybusybusy towns which in turn = me staying at home, FOREVER, only going outside if I HAVE TO/when Winter/Christmas is OVER and the sales are on.

Almost every single New Years I seriously consider suicide. I usually wind up drinking way too much, hooking up with a stranger, taking drugs or making myself comatose/asleep through out it all.

Unrelated: And the usual bullshit to do with him again. And I've still got a moral dilemma about the whole thing.

You still don't get it. I don't know why, or even when it started, but you just don't get it. I no longer want to try anymore. I really don't.

The Good Citizen said:
Why do I quietly take pride in the speed I can type my password?

Lol I do that too sometimes. :p

Right now, I'm thinking of what I need to get done before I'm all set to start packing. :)

I dislike when someone tries to down talk people. All they're doing is telling you something... Jesus, dude. Shut up.

I wonder why its sociable acceptable to blow snot out of your nose loudly like a trumpet in public, but breaking wind loudly is a complete no no.

Awww home time... just as the external auditors have turned up. They will have to pick on some other poor soul. :p

A bloke has been round to fix my toilet and I have to say the new found torque in the flush action is nothing short of outstanding.

Latest posts

Back