What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking "Wow, I am tired" because I was up until 1:30 am (after having risen for the day at 4:30 am) to study for my Module A exam over wireless networking. I've got 3 out of 4 chapter rolled into a study guide. Going to work on the 4th one now before having to take Kitty #2 into the vet for shots. Poor thing. She meows "You Are KILLING Me! WHY Are You KILLING Me?" when I put her in the cat carrier. :|

bodafuko said:
I am thinking "Wow, I am tired" because I was up until 1:30 am (after having risen for the day at 4:30 am) to study for my Module A exam over wireless networking. I've got 3 out of 4 chapter rolled into a study guide. Going to work on the 4th one now before having to take Kitty #2 into the vet for shots. Poor thing. She meows "You Are KILLING Me! WHY Are You KILLING Me?" when I put her in the cat carrier. :|

Ah I see now why you're so tired! Good luck with your exams by the way.

Psycho Love said:
I really wish my upstairs neighbors would control their motherfucking kids. The downside of living in an apartment... >.<

Oh my god, I am thinking this every freaking day. Seriously.

ladyforsaken said:
I'm also thinking that Broken_Doll's post above made me smile.
I'm glad I made somebody smile! :)

* I'm thinking I should not ever eat so many sugary candy items in one sitting ever again. Urgh my stomach hates me...
* I think tomorrow I should either find or make up a pattern for this sewing project - I have this lovely fabric and I've finally decided what to do with it, I just need a pattern now.
* I can't ******* wait for Wednesday!!! :D I love those two, so glad they're a couple now too.
* I didn't wind up watching any Disney stuff last night, was chatting to an American friend instead, but I wanna watch "Bambi II" now.
* Can't for the life of me remember that track or who made that track. Also can't remember the name of that stoner "musical" film.
* I love a certain online friend of mine, he's awesome.

Hello,i'm thinking how the hell to get out of the situation i find myself in(ie),unemployment no female companion,the fact that society is at odds with me,i have a moral compass and it dosent and let's face it most people don't either!,the top of the pile is a reflection of what is below politicians are liars and thiefs and so are the bankers i believe good people are a minority in this world who get screwed every day who get raped and murdered becouse if they wernt we would live in a better world!.john

I'm thinking the veterinary assistant was hitting on me. I'm also thinking I liked it cuz she's kind of cool.

I'm thinking I feel like honeysuckle. But I really shouldn't care. Because if I do, I'll only dwell on it even more and make myself feel worse. So. Yeah. Think happy thoughts. Happy thoughts... cats. Yes, lovely creatures called cats. :)

I'm thinking "wow" as I just discovered my cat growling and meowling at the end of the sofa. Little Menace just couldn't let me get a full night of sleep. What was his problem? He had cornered his prey: a Q-Tip

Latest posts

Back