What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
I really hope the meeting tomorrow has a good outcome to the way I would love things to go. Please please please.

Good luck, <fingers crossed>

Okiedokes said:
Sleepy...going back to bed sounds nice.

Hmmm, always a good plan!

i need to find something productive to do while waiting for the program to the part i want to debug.

I miss America. I miss popeye's :(
And waffle house!!! I can really use some unhealthy food. Maybe the all-star hero askdfj breakfast!

1. We start our hospital rotation tomorrow- very excited.

2. Also excited about my date this week. Putting myself back out there was the best thing I could have done. :D

3. This made me laugh:

Finding Love at WalMart?

It's especially funny considering that I know someone who shops there all the time. I keep perusing the People of WalMart site in the hopes that I'll see him eventually. I almost never go there. Maybe twice a year.

I will not be bitchy.
I will not be bitchy.
I will not be bitchy.
I will not be bitchy.
I will not be bitchy.

I am tired as hell. I'm going to take an action that may or may not happen. If it happens, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, I'll continue suffering. Please let it happen.

Rosebolt said:
That i'm very proud of my sister, even more after today.

I would be proud of her too. :)

perfanoff said:
I miss America. I miss popeye's :(
And waffle house!!! I can really use some unhealthy food. Maybe the all-star hero askdfj breakfast!

Perfanoff, do Popeye's there have awesome mashed potatoes like they do where I am?

quintus said:
Rainrainrainrainrainrainrain

You should ask for something other than rain, shouldn't you!

Latest posts

Back