What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope what I wrote was good enough. And also..gotta take care of something I just remembered.

"Wish I had a time machine so I could skip the boring part of my life and get to the part I wanna end up"

Someone invent time travel please, I'm willing to give you my collection of shiny (and colorful!) rocks in return.

I say I'm OK with it to keep the peace, but it still crushes me, at times. Stop thinking about it! Good things will come soon.

Cannot believe it cost that much to fix the car. I'm officially too broke to date :(

painter said:
I say I'm OK with it to keep the peace, but it still crushes me, at times. Stop thinking about it! Good things will come soon.

Hugs Painter. Yeah, tomorrow is another day...

How long will it take them to shut up so I can do some actual work??

All I hear is squealing laughs and honeysuckle. And this is from people who hurry to go home as soon as possible to spend their precious hours home to go surf the silly internet.

I'm so annoyed.

painter said:

Good things will come soon, indeed. :)

perfanoff said:
How long will it take them to shut up so I can do some actual work??

All I hear is squealing laughs and honeysuckle. And this is from people who hurry to go home as soon as possible to spend their precious hours home to go surf the silly internet.

I'm so annoyed.

Aww sorry you have to put up with that. :\

Can't you plug in your ears with music?

Doing it but I've just got these earphones and I either hear them perfectly, or going to damage my hearing. lol!

Can I become a drunk off of just Mudslides? As if the one for Christina's birthday dinner wasn't delicious enough, we need to go and order more. I credit Eve for allowing me to try my first one. :D

Oh yeah, now you want to be excited... but when it came to the shower, you just didn't care at all... Where's the support in that?

Latest posts

Back