What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do people assume that just because you turned them down for a night of clubbing that it instantly means you're antisocial? I would happily go for a quiet drink with you in a quiet place, just not clubbing...

Oh well.

Veruca said:
Why do people assume that just because you turned them down for a night of clubbing that it instantly means you're antisocial? I would happily go for a quiet drink with you in a quiet place, just not clubbing...

Oh well.

I'd prefer a nice drink over clubbing anyday <clink> cheers!

WishingWell said:
I can't believe my Friend passed away yesterday, even though it has been coming for months.

Sorry dear *hugs* :(
Hope you're holding up all right at least.

Edward W said:
Veruca said:

Oh well.

Me three!

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:
Veruca said:

Oh well.

Me three!

And chinese afterward? This is turning into a nice evening!

Latest posts

Back