What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sexy...

and also...

annik said:
I'm kind of having a "nuts to my ocd" kind of day. Which is empowering but kind of terrifying too.

How many times did I say "kind of" in that?! :rolleyes:

Thinking about how, in almost three years, we still have not had an official date. I don't know whether to laugh or cry about that. I'll stick to laughing at it though.

Im thinking Gods blessed me so much over the last year to now, my change in attitude has helped me to leave the dark rain cloud that used to hang over me behind and im very thankful

How do I drop this metaphorical bomb without it blowing up in my face? Sooner or later it has to be done but it's not going to be pretty.

If you are going to leave then just ******* leave! No one that has made a goodbye thread has actually stopped visiting the forum. Nothing personal against anyone but those threads need to just get locked straight away.

If you want to complain then complain, you don't have to pretend you are leaving to do that.

Im thinking life is definatly like a box of chocolates by the time the box comes around to you all the good chocolates are gone and your left to choose from the crapy ones haha some of us feel like we are the crappy chocolates left over some of us feel were the person left to choose, but like life its what you make of it that counts put them into the middle of a nice muffin mixture, out of the oven and rested for a bit & still a lil warm BOOM! U got urself one heck of an orgasmic chocolate explosion! Thats what I feel I am lol!

kamya said:
If you are going to leave then just ******* leave! No one that has made a goodbye thread has actually stopped visiting the forum. Nothing personal against anyone but those threads need to just get locked straight away.

If you want to complain then complain, you don't have to pretend you are leaving to do that.

I understand your frustration, i would probably feel the same. All i can say is that i had the full intention to leave and never come back. Certain events, which have nothing to do with the forum, forced me to come back.

I'm not doing this just to gather attention, but as i said, i understand your frustration.

kamya said:

+1

The sky is one of the most changeable, beautiful, compelling things in the word.

Look up.

annik said:
The sky is one of the most changeable, beautiful, compelling things in the word.

Look up.

I can't - the acid rain will burn my eyes, this is why I'm squinting.

Am I the only one who thinks that Charlie Murphy is phenomenal? And his voice... I could listen to him forever. Absolutely love him.

Latest posts

Back