What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:

I'm worse.

K, I really need to go to sleep now. You know how you're supposed to turn pot handles on the stove off to the side instead of straight out- clumsy when tired boy forgot about the pot boiling when he turned around- hot water and not quite hard boiled eggs surprise on the floor.

Heck with it, I quit. Pillow time!

WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'm worse.

K, I really need to go to sleep now. You know how you're supposed to turn pot handles on the stove off to the side instead of straight out- clumsy when tired boy forgot about the pot boiling when he turned around- hot water and not quite hard boiled eggs surprise on the floor.

Im sorry. :(

For laughing at you. :p

Sleep well.

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'm worse.

Im sorry. :(

For laughing at you. :p

Sleep well.

GRRRRRRRR.......

user 130057 said:
I wish the kid next door had chosen any other instrument...

When I'm at home we can here a man practising the tuba in his conservatory. He's about 3 gardens away so god knows how loud it is if you're closer.

While when I'm here there's just the endless barking of the dog next door...and occasionally church bells. Which is actually quite nice of course.

I'm tired of these stupid little shock like jolts I get through my head. It's like I momentarily power down for half a second. Just stop happening, please.

You know deep down what was really going on. If you never thought of it before, you certainly know now, when other people who have no reason to lie on either of them, are telling you stuff like that.

Latest posts

Back