What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sometimes wish my brother wouldn't phone me on his walk home from work. It's all uphill, he gets tremendously out of breath and given he's severely asthmatic I start thinking he's going to have an attack on the phone. Freaks me out. Yes, that is selfish. The thing is, you'll think it's selfish of me, whereas I think it's selfish of him. :)

WildernessWildChild said:
ladyforsaken said:
Doubts.. questions.. worries.. people.. what to do..

Seems wrong to see you like that lady, you're usually the most upbeat person here.

Yeah... just kinda feeling bummed out about a series of events (not so positive, really) that's been taking place..

ladyforsaken said:
ladyforsaken said:

Seems wrong to see you like that lady, you're usually the most upbeat person here.

Yeah... just kinda feeling bummed out about a series of events (not so positive, really) that's been taking place..

Tough when things go from being pretty good (or even ok) to not being enjoyable. Don't let your optimism get too battered.

I'm wondering if our neighbors are ever creeped out by me laughing randomly in the middle of the night.

ladyforsaken said:
ladyforsaken said:

Tough when things go from being pretty good (or even ok) to not being enjoyable. Don't let your optimism get too battered.

Thanks WWC.

Latest posts

Back