What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of thinking today. The person who hurts the most can sometimes be ourselves and negative thoughts we make up. Also, that when it comes to the heart, I have to remember the logics. Something I sometimes forget. But what can you do, when loving has no logic? I understand though, I understand it. You can't expect from others how you may feel, and it is their choice and that's the part that actually means something. Also, this chicken lasagna is good....

Today is highly frustrating ... dvd drive died, satellite died in my daughter's section of the house, the phone line died, the internet is all but dead & have to keep turning the modem off and back on every couple of minutes until the phone line is replaced, chrome keeps crashing all the time, have a cold & teasingly called "typhoid [bones]" at work & sent home to prevent others from getting my cold, ect ... today reminds me of the following lyrics:

Its just one of those days
When you don't wanna wake up
Everything is phucked
Everybody sux
You don't really know why
But you want justify
Rippin' someone's head off
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract
Your best bet is to stay away motherphucker
It's just one of those days!!

Bones said:
Today is highly frustrating ... dvd drive died, satellite died in my daughter's section of the house, the phone line died, the internet is all but dead & have to keep turning the modem off and back on every couple of minutes until the phone line is replaced, chrome keeps crashing all the time, have a cold & teasingly called "typhoid [bones]" at work & sent home to prevent others from getting my cold, ect ... today reminds me of the following lyrics:

Everything is phucked
Everybody sux
But you want justify
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract

This might be a good week to have a "gadget free" holiday. I kind of like shutting off the phone and staying off the Internet for a few days on occasion.

WildernessWildChild said:
Bones said:

Everything is phucked
Everybody sux
But you want justify
No human contact
And if you interact
Your life is on contract

This might be a good week to have a "gadget free" holiday. I kind of like shutting off the phone and staying off the Internet for a few days on occasion.

Yup....some sound advice there.

Also, I can't believe I remembered that Limp BizKit song. :club:

(((hugs))) Bones

Blah blah blah... Don't argue for the sake of arguing. Disagreeing to simply disagree is unattractive in every way possible. Oh, and if you want me to leave you alone because "no one ever wants to act right anymore", then I'll leave you be. Mind you, I'm not joking when I say I don't want to be here anymore. I really have no other choice right about now.

Re-installing is quite boring, I forgot how uninteresting it can be.

100.00% precision in object recognition after the training.

*looks suspiciously*

Oh honey this is TOO GOOD to be true.

What am I to do now.

9006 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Well THAT was rather cryptic. o_O
lol

You've not read many of his posts before, have you? :p

Actually, I have. :cool:
lmao, I've even had a go at him over some of the stuff he's written! :p

It's great though, when you can get annoyed at something someone says and still think they're cool. :D

EveWasFramed said:
It's great though, when you can get annoyed at something someone says and still think they're cool. :D

Are we still talking about the same guy? Haha

EveWasFramed said:
perfanoff said:
100.00% precision in object recognition after the training.

*looks suspiciously*

Oh honey this is TOO GOOD to be true.

What am I to do now.

Well THAT was rather cryptic. o_O
lol

It's not cryptic at all :/
I'm making a program to make a computer "see" and understand objects in photos. It used to find 100% of (let's say "STOP" signs) but also "see" some "STOP signs" when they weren't there. So I'm working on a module for the program to train itself and learn by itself, including what shape the "STOP signs" are, the letters etc.

After I also allowed to think not only like "what looks like a STOP sign?" but also something like "if it's not blue... then it may be a STOP sign!" And now it just seems to find what objects it's looking for in the pictures without finding anything that isn't there. No false positives.

I mean I spend a loooong time and large additions in the program code for small improvements and now a simple stroke makes it go perfectly. Too good to be true ._.

Latest posts

Back