What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
****, I am burning through cash this year due to unexpected doctor bills for family members, insurance accounting errors, and vehicle repairs, but this weekend will be the first time in a long time of spending money just on me.

Some people just seem like they're rapped up in there own little life to notice how much of an idiot they're being.

fresia! go to bed woman before you start thinking you need that make up and by the way since when are freckles an issues you need to cover? If I had them I'd love them.

Oh but it covers up redness.

Urgh.

ps. i hate my flickr

EveWasFramed said:

I looked this up:

FML means Fix My Lighthouse. Back in the 17th Century, lighthouse keepers were the butt of everyone's jokes. When a lighthouse keeper was made fun of, his retort would be "why dont you fix my lighthouse!" which was shortened over time to FML. This term was made famous in the great battle of the Sole Bay in 1902 where 14 peolpe died and 1 person broke their glasses.
"if you are going to take the piss out of me then why don't you FML!

What's wrong with your lighthouse Eve?

phares020.gif

And also

emoticon-0134-bear.gif

It's crazy how some websites aren't clear enough, you go all the way down there an it's just a storage place! The hell??

Latest posts

Back