What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Runciter said:
I'm wondering why my neighbors think its cool to be making loads of noise while gardening at 10pm.

What sort of noises, I wonder.

Shipster0958 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Scotsman said:
I need to catch up with one or two folk on here.

Ya think? >: (

Equally a little mad face.

Let's hunt him down. And then you can make him dress up however you want him to as a punishment.
emoticon-0126-nerd.gif

I don't know why my eyelashes have been attracted to my eyeball so much lately, but I wish the love affair would stop. Not only does it hurt, but it will just never work out. I'm sorry, eye.

yeah I think feminism passed you by or you missed the point or you're just an idiot. I can't work it out.

Anyway on behalf of my sex

"Sigh"

ladyforsaken said:
mountainvista said:
I have a date today, and I am both excited and nervous.

Good luck, mv. Hope it goes well for you.

Thank you! I'm obsessing over my hair, but it doesn't matter; it's so humid and hot here that within 5 minutes of stepping outside, my head will be surrounded by an auburn halo of frizz.

This heat doesn't do my laptop any good, my ******* legs are on fire!

I'm overly sensitive. It could be my flawed way of thinking causing me to be paranoid and unhappy. Perhaps I shouldn't trust myself, but others who say they love me.

**** it. What is wrong with this woman? Experience seriously does not mean anything nowadays.

mountainvista said:
ladyforsaken said:
mountainvista said:
I have a date today, and I am both excited and nervous.

Good luck, mv. Hope it goes well for you.

Thank you! I'm obsessing over my hair, but it doesn't matter; it's so humid and hot here that within 5 minutes of stepping outside, my head will be surrounded by an auburn halo of frizz.

Hehehe. What a visual! But it can be trendy if you look at it like that.

Hope it went well. :)

That was the worst toast ever, no taste! Get some decent bread in **** it!

How many narcissists does it take to change a lightbulb?
Just one. All he has to do is hold the bulb in place while the world revolves around him.

EDIT: That one was lame. Need better jokes.

"Doctor," said the receptionist over the phone, "there's a patient here who thinks he's invisible."

"Well, tell him I can't see him right now."

Latest posts

Back