What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
I sometimes wonder why sometimes people think that just because you don't give voice to your own problems that you must not HAVE any problems.

YES. Or that just because you appear capable, it must mean that i don't need or want help. Nobody ever offers. I'd love a helping hand. I'm tired of doing absolutely everything by myself. But yeah, that's what comes of having a rep for being competent and capable.

I know that I'm right, because it looks exactly like the others. Couldn't be too far from the truth, unless there's multiple conditions that look exactly the same. If that is the case, then there goes my logic flying out of the window.

The first half of my life has been a downward spiral into disaster, I hope the second half is me climbing back to the top...

Runciter said:
You are a wise lady. :)

^I know right? I keep trying to tell people that, but no one believes me.

VanillaCreme said:
You just suck the life out of me sometimes. I don't know when it changed, but it's been going on for a long time.

Sorry to hear that Nilla. Been there, too and it's a shitty feeling.

EveWasFramed said:
I sometimes wonder why sometimes people think that just because you don't give voice to your own problems that you must not HAVE any problems.

Can I have 'Because They Are Self-Absorbed Pricks' for $1000, Alex? :)

I feel lazy today and I don't like that. Even though it's my day to be that way...it just don't feel right lol.

Let me not even ask that question, because it's irrelevant. The real question is why are you so lazy, and better yet, why do you have dogs to begin with if you are lazy? Just in case you didn't know, animals plus lazy, plus being dirty on top of it, usually equals a house that stank up to high hell. Not like you cleaned to begin with, but having pets adding onto that is never good.

Latest posts

Back