What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you think that ignoring what I say, and getting offended, is the best thing to do? I never said I was angry at you, I just said I was disappointed in you. I was angry at what you said, but not at you as a person.

And then you don't give me the chance to accept your apology, either. Very Christian of you.

Jason, I don't want to do this out in the open, but I was ready to send you an apology, and I couldn't because you blocked me. I was so angry that I blocked you in response.

I don't know what you expected of me when you posted that thread, and then you couldn't take criticism. I wasn't questioning your faith, I was annoyed that you attacked me for having a different opinion than you, and then you blocked me when I called you on it. It's childish. It's not like I'm not a Christian myself, I told you that in the pm (it was NEVER about your faith), but if you wanted me to forgive you (like you said in the PM), you should have given me time to. I left to go get something to eat, and when I came back and got back on the computer, I was blocked.

It's annoying, childish, and unnecessary. This is a discussion forum. If you can't take criticism, don't feel like you're ready to dish it out.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Jason, I don't want to do this out in the open, but I was ready to send you an apology, and I couldn't because you blocked me. I was so angry that I blocked you in response.

I don't know what you expected of me when you posted that thread, and then you couldn't take criticism. I wasn't questioning your faith, I was annoyed that you attacked me for having a different opinion than you, and then you blocked me when I called you on it. It's childish. It's not like I'm not a Christian myself, I told you that in the pm (it was NEVER about your faith), but if you wanted me to forgive you (like you said in the PM), you should have given me time to. I left to go get something to eat, and when I came back and got back on the computer, I was blocked.

It's annoying, childish, and unnecessary. This is a discussion forum. If you can't take criticism, don't feel like you're ready to dish it out.
Truce?

Truce.

I'm sorry, man. I think this whole thing was a big misunderstanding.

And what I was going to say in the pm was, I accept your apology. And I'm sorry if the way I phrased things made me sound like I was attacking your faith, so I apologize if I came off that way. I don't believe in scientists who don't believe in God, that's ridiculous. I think that guy you quoted was a nutcase. Science and religion are both real in my world.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Truce.

I'm so sorry, man. I think this whole thing was a big misunderstanding.

And what I was going to say in the pm was, I accept your apology. And I'm sorry if the way I phrased things made me sound like I was attacking your faith, so I apologize if I came off that way. I don't believe in scientists who don't believe in God, that's ridiculous. I think that guy you quoted was a nutcase. Science and religion are both real in my world.
I'm sorry too man. I got in over my head with that thread and didn't want to admit it. You guys made solid points and I was too bullheaded to accept responses other than religious ones. I'm kicking myself for being so damned biased. I know one thing. It'll be a cold day in hell before I put myself or anyone else through that crap again. I'm embarrassed and humbled by the replies I received.

LoneKiller said:
I'm sorry too man. I got in over my head with that thread and didn't want to admit it. You guys made solid points and I was too bullheaded to accept responses other than religious ones. I'm kicking myself for being so damned biased. I know one thing. It'll be a cold day in hell before I put myself or anyone else through that crap again. I'm embarrassed and humbled by the replies I received.

It's ok, man.

And don't beat yourself up over it. I think I made the mistake of getting involved in a debate that I didn't even start. I ended up escalating the whole thing.

If I could go back to 11am this morning, and tell myself "no", I would. We all make mistakes, man.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
LoneKiller said:

It's ok, man.

And don't beat yourself up over it. I think I made the mistake of getting involved in a debate that I didn't even start. I ended up escalating the whole thing.

If I could go back to 11am this morning, and tell myself "no", I would. We all make mistakes, man.
You got that right. Mistakes are one thing we as humans all share. I'm glad we worked this out.

I don't know what to do about it, but Im sure it'll be something over dramatic and pointless.

Latest posts

Back