What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, Mr. UPS Man, you turned around in my driveway, and then you went back and delivered to a neighbor...all the while, I am expecting a package...wtf?

I hope you come back!

Another boring day at work, I wish something exciting would happen......

Pretty much just been the lyrics to Handsome Devil by The Smiths going round and round my head...

annik said:
Pretty much just been the lyrics to Handsome Devil by The Smiths going round and round my head...

"Let me get my hands on your mammary glands..."

Not a request, just singing along :p

That tomorrow, I'll have to take the bus to make sure funds are sufficient; Monday it's time to stop in at the treatment center to see what can be done. I can't do anything this dizzy...even driving will be a risk.

Zackarydoo said:
I hope that......Oh wait I can't say in public.

I've said that many times...

Peaches said:
to make music together is great, but does this guy have a hidden agenda? And, more important, is he mentally disturbed like the others?

*lol* That is priceless!

Well, firstly I'm thinking Internet Explorer sucks, but Firefox bailed out on me with this forum for some reason.

Second, I'm thinking LeaningIntoTheMuse's signature rules.

Thirdly I'm thinking,
Danielle said:
I hate being ignored....I even throw myself at you and you ignore me. I'm really fed up.

****, she's offline. Wonder if she was talking about the forum. Probably not.

How can I get tinnitus so loud I can't hear the TV? And that's in an ear that's almost void of hearing. A deaf ear with such extreme noise. Someone's having a laugh!!

Latest posts

Back