What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's raining again. The sound of the rain hitting the windows always makes me tired.

Goodnight ALL.

^ Sleep good Locke

Solivagant said:
First callback about my job application in four years, turns out to be a scam.
Sorry to hear that. Blasted scammers. Hang in there. :)

Garbageman said:
Sorry to hear that. Blasted scammers. Hang in there. :)

Thanks, I'll try.

Locke said:
It's raining again. The sound of the rain hitting the windows always makes me tired.

Goodnight ALL.

It's raining here too. Sleep well.

Garbageman said:
lonelyfairy said:
I can't wait to move out when I have enough money! This is crazy. ;_;

Probably won't help you at all, but I like your avatar. :)

Thank you. :) It's from Kagaya, Japanese digital artist. My situation will improve a lot when moving out... At least I hope so.

I feel so bad for you. I may have learned how to ignore him sufficiently, but there's something in you that doesn't want to, and that's completely understandable. But what I want you to try and understand is that there is no pleasant conversation with him. It's just not possible to do such a thing to someone who always ends up trying to prove he's right. You're his mother, so you have every right to keep trying. But the faster you realize he's just a walking dud, the faster you'll be free from his attitude.

it is totally his loss, first because he doesn't get to have me as a friend, and second because he is a jerk, and jerks WILL pay at some point

Sigma said:
Rest in peace

S17-4472%20Hpb.jpg

Latest posts

Back