What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering when my tailbones will recover from that fall Sunday, so I won't have to be careful about how I sit down. I have a feeling it may take a while.

Was put on an antibiotic for the sinus infection, which is also an ear infection. Life is joyless at this point.

We have pretty much identical personalities. Our interests are very similar, as are our hobbies, his sense of humour is also very like mine. Thus far, we've only come across 2 or 3 things that we clash on (he likes something I don't and I like something he doesn't) and all of these things are very minor. Too many coincidences.
It's pretty awesome I've found somebody else into this who I am actually attracted to who is also attracted to me, I'm so glad he likes me too. :)

The other day, he laughingly said to me: "Did you steal my personality or something?", I said that I thought it was weird how we seem pretty much identical personality / interests / hobbies / humour wise and we both laughed awkwardly. :)

It always amazes me how things change in a instant. I guess there's no other way things could happen but its still weird when you turn off a browser to turn it back on seconds later and its updated and changed slightly. Not liking the smaller most visited pages under the google on the start page. Looks like a crammed in afterthought...

I wonder why I even bother? It's not like I'm going to keep this job. I'm complete honeysuckle at it. I might as well go back to retail.

I think a middle-aged woman tried to kidnap me and/or seduce me about an hour ago.

People in this town are weird.

^ No, and even if she were, the whole thing still would have creeped me out.

She kept asking if I was lost and if I was looking for someone. She said she liked the way I walked and that I had nice eyes. I wasn't sure if she was concerned for me for some odd reason, or if she wanted to lure me into her SUV and take me to a dungeon somewhere.

Finally I asked her, "What the hell are you talking about?" and she smiled all weird and drove away. Really strange things like this keep happening to me, like the psycho who randomly attacked me a few weeks ago. I need to move out of this town.

Locke said:
^ No, and even if she were, the whole thing still would have creeped me out.

She kept asking if I was lost and if I was looking for someone. She said she liked the way I walked and that I had nice eyes. I wasn't sure if she was concerned for me for some odd reason, or if she wanted to lure me into her SUV and take me to a dungeon somewhere.

Finally I asked her, "What the hell are you talking about?" and she smiled all weird and drove away. Really strange things like this keep happening to me, like the psycho who randomly attacked me a few weeks ago. I need to move out of this town.

You don't happen to live in New Hampshire, do you? I've heard bad things about that state.

9006 said:
Ledia said:
fb is evil honeysuckle.

Fixed it.

Hope I get decent hours this week.

LOL. I dont hate it that much. I mean i use it to talk to friends etc. But people give TOO much importance to it. I dont want to argue with someone because of a post, or a comment etc lol

^ OMG it has totally changed my life! I no longer need sleep or food because of ios7. I still need water until ios8. But ios7 is the greatest thing ever introduced to mankind. It shaves for me, and even does my laundry. I am now like a superhero over anyone who has not upgraded, not to mention people who do not even have an iOS at all. This gimmick as you call it has already saved 1,000,000,000 lives worldwide! And is close to solving world hunger. And with the new Siri, relationships are no longer necessary. They have not figured out how procreation will take place yet but its promised on the next update.

honeysuckle these courses I have started have really opened a can of emotional worms. I am far more messed up than I thought.

Latest posts

Back