What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTrip said:
niave said:
Made the mistake again of thinking someone could make me happy... I need to stop trying to figure out ways to avoid my issues and start working on them again...

You must be your own source of happiness. Maybe that can come from being proud of your achievements, or something else. But other people are an unreliable source for happiness.

so true

9006 said:
My cousin's such an idiot sometimes. Grow up.

Ex-lax in his food. That oughtta take the wind out of his sails. ;)

I can do a good Walter impression if I try...but that may not be something to be proud of!

MTrip said:
niave said:
Made the mistake again of thinking someone could make me happy... I need to stop trying to figure out ways to avoid my issues and start working on them again...

You must be your own source of happiness. Maybe that can come from being proud of your achievements, or something else. But other people are an unreliable source for happiness.

You're right Mtrip, thanks. :)

I've been through some pretty dramatic, unlikely, cinema-esque stuff, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Even I hardly believe it sometimes.

the_fall.gif

even though it went on longer than I expected, I knew how it would end up !

9006 said:
It would be nice to hear from people sometimes, but no.

the benchmark is 'nobody gives a honeysuckle'

you can send messages to people or texts and they reply and you can delude yourself into thinking they give a honeysuckle but leave it for awhile and they disappear. It's because they don't care.

im thinking why i feel like such an outcast wherever i go, including internet forums. am i the only who feels this way????

Triple Bogey said:
Idol Minos said:
im thinking why i feel like such an outcast wherever i go, including internet forums. am i the only who feels this way????

no, I feel like this too ! :)

when i was a teenager i felt like i could say anything on the internet. now i feel so self conscious. why. i don't know. whatever, imma try to change that.

I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and sometimes I get disappointed in life. Sometimes I wish I would stop worrying so much and just go with the flow more often... but right now I feel so frustrated about life in general. Ugh....I need to stop doing this to myself!

Idol Minos said:
Triple Bogey said:
Idol Minos said:

no, I feel like this too ! :)

when i was a teenager i felt like i could say anything on the internet. now i feel so self conscious. why. i don't know. whatever, imma try to change that.

just write how you feel, if nobody comments on it, it doesn't matter

A teenage boy and girl are sitting in a restaurant, laughing together. Friends are talking over coffee in a cafe. I wish I could see things like that without this twisting twinge of pain inside, but I just look through the window with envy, swallowing the sadness. It's cold out here.

Latest posts

Back