What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What an odd night.. hearing from different people. And it's nice to see Veruca around again! I've missed you, girl!

ForGrantedWife said:
Playing on the computer is way more fun.

Yeah, I don't wanna go to work. They expect me to do stuff!!! I just wanna chill and play! :p

Hmmm.... decisions... what to watch.. Channel 5 has "when Gastric Bands Go Wrong" while More 4 is showing "Man With the 10 Stone Testicles".

thinking about the wisdom behind the saying: "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer"

It's 05:33am and I still haven't slept yet, really need to go to sleep. Also my neck and shoulder are really painful because I've spent wany too much time propped up in this dumb position, silly me.

I need that rave outfit, oh those fluffies are so awesome, and it's all very affordable but I have no room especially for loads of rave outfits and I don't want to get rid of things, I better order this stuff now if I want it in time for West Fest but hang on I already decided on my outfit and changed my mind 5 times already *trails off*... Maybe next year it'll be time for a 7th rave wear outfit? I can justify it, I just need more space for all my crap is all.

Go away mornings, go away cold weather, go away light. *Suddenly thinks about putting up curtains for 15 seconds and goes "hmmm".* Come back Missy cat. *Is hungry but can't be arsed to actually get up and look for food, too lazy, wastes away instead...* So nice to have clean windows, I hate cleaning things but it was worth it cleaning today because everything looks nice(r) now. :)

So sick of waking up and feeling down over the same honeysuckle.

I'm thinking that Solivagant is not a lost cause, no one is if they'll try to do better for themselves.

Latest posts

Back