What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My moods keep switching, I keep trying to put myself out there and I'm happy that I do. But than I go right back to thinking I'm a horrible person and thinking that I'm stupid, worthless and that nobody could ever like me.....

WallflowerGirl83 said:
My moods keep switching, I keep trying to put myself out there and I'm happy that I do. But than I go right back to thinking I'm a horrible person and thinking that I'm stupid, worthless and that nobody could ever like me.....

I know how you feel. You're not a horrible person though, you are very nice and seem like a good person to me.

Uhg...back to work...

WallflowerGirl83 said:

Aww, Samantha... I've gone through this before too. Still always doubting my likeability. I hope you'll be able to see how likable you are one day soon.

For what it's worth I like you! :)

More to do today. A sneaking suspicion that the utility company in my town is run with all the efficiency & sophistication of a Polish firedrill. And as of this morning, in my reading I've progressed past the battle of Actium (31 BCE). Caesar is dead & so is Marc Antony, Octavian is in charge, & Rome's republic was destroyed by revolution: The imperium has begun. The Senate is becoming a rubber stamp board full of old farts in togas. It looks rather familiar, but corporations did not exist during the lifespan of Roman civilization.

It is not true that history repeats itself. Certain tendencies & events recur within it, which is not the same thing. What does not change is mankind's folly.

WallflowerGirl83 said:

I know how that feels. I wish I could say something to help but I'm not sure I can. Just you're not alone and if you keep fighting against it you should be really proud of yourself. Hugs.

lonelyfairy said:
Sad Birthday. :/

Is it your birthday? I'm sorry it's sad. Happy birthday :)

****, I am such an idiot. I should tattoo it on my forehead, to keep that in mind, the next time a selfish, cruel, pathological liar and manipulative energetic vampire, with no feelings at all, comes like a lamb looking for help and sympathy and then attacks, turns around and leaves with cynical despise.
Idiot, idiot, idiot. :club:

1. That guy I'm seeing, I want him to wake up now because it's more fun when he's around.
2. OH MY GOSH I NEED THEM (ball jointed doll tights)!!! To buy or not to buy?
3. Yay my bulk order of sweets will be arriving in the post soon! :D
4. Really looking forward to tomorrow, no particular reason. :)
5. I should go to sleep now but I'm not sleepy at all.
6. Do I want food or not? I don't know.

I am going to miss these kids. :'\

lonelyfairy said:
Sad Birthday. :/

Aww Fairy *hugs* happy birthday to you again, nonetheless. Hope you'll feel better soon.

Peaches said:
yet another person who hates me, and I have no clue about what I did to prompt that

They suck. If they hate you.. they suck.

niave said:
How come no one is on skype when I really need someone to talk to :(

Nice to see you back! And boo timezones! *hugs*

Got an email from my math professor this morning, sent out to the whole class. Apparently all but three students (I being one of the three) got below 60% on their midterm, because they didn't bust their humps to complete the review like they were supposed to. So our prof decided that we need more work for the rest of the semester to get more practice.

It never fails. Why am I always punished for working hard? Why am I exhausting myself? Maybe I should just stop caring and be lazy like everyone else, and have an easier life.

Latest posts

Back