What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have tried both.. but I won't say I'm talented at them. Talent is just something you're really good at ... with that touch of amazement.

I think about how tired I am with the world. How I need some spar and some time and how that makes me feel incredibly guilty!

I would like to disappear for a while. Work on my project all alone and not have to worry about what I have to do next.

I'm fed up of being a house slave and beig so alone in the real world. There are people around but it involved in the way they should be. It isn't right , somehow. And I'm tired :(

Here we go again, random problems. I hate technology I hate technology I hate technology...

ladyforsaken said:
I have tried both.. but I won't say I'm talented at them. Talent is just something you're really good at ... with that touch of amazement.

Well knowing a bit from this and that can be handy too
Maybe you just didnt find yet what you could be amazing at, but stay open minded and I'm sure that you can find your devotion

Thinking of things that I shouldn't be thinking about. I should just face reality and stop wasting time.

ladyforsaken said:
I wish I had some sort of talent. I'm such a boring human being.

What the...???
emoticon-0121-angry.gif

Erm, I disagree.

1. Being awesome
2. Always helping others
3. Being funny

etc etc

I could go on and on.

* Angry mumbles Sassen frassen 'no talents!' mumble mumble *

Triple Bogey said:
Locke said:
Thinking of things that I shouldn't be thinking about. I should just face reality and stop wasting time.

what's the reality ?

The reality is that my wife is dead, what family I have hates me and disowned me years ago, and I have very few friends (I'm grateful for the friends I do have.)

It gets tempting to imagine how life could have been. I spent most of the day doing it. I always dwell on it around the holiday season. It never does any good.

Locke said:
Triple Bogey said:
Locke said:

what's the reality ?

The reality is that my wife is dead, what family I have hates me and disowned me years ago, and I have very few friends (I'm grateful for the friends I do have.)

It gets tempting to imagine how life could have been. I spent most of the day doing it. I always dwell on it around the holiday season. It never does any good.

oh

how is it going with that woman you met ?

Triple Bogey said:

All right, I guess. She wants to "keep it casual". I'd rather be in a commited relationship, but meh....

What about you? You posted the other day that you were interested in someone new, but it was going to be hard work making progress. I hope its going well.

Why is there a guy in a suit and a shiny black car driving slowly past my house...? Creepy.

Locke said:
Triple Bogey said:

All right, I guess. She wants to "keep it casual". I'd rather be in a commited relationship, but meh....

What about you? You posted the other day that you were interested in someone new, but it was going to be hard work making progress. I hope its going well.

thanks but it isn't going anywhere. Just a customer I like the look of but only get to chat with her for 2 minutes a week. And it's just worker / customer stuff, hardly anything to get excited about. But thanks for asking.

I'm methodically planning tomorrow's tasks. I've reserved Ace Hardware's rental log splitter for 8:00 am tomorrow. These last 2 weeks I've gathered a quantity of firewood from the farm tree row. Tomorrow I'm going to be working my ass off lifting, splitting and stacking. :cool:

Drama said:
ladyforsaken said:

Well knowing a bit from this and that can be handy too
Maybe you just didnt find yet what you could be amazing at, but stay open minded and I'm sure that you can find your devotion

Yeah I figured I'm gonna have to invest a lot of time in something if I wanna be really good at it. I guess I just wonder how nice it would be to have a talent born within yourself and makes it a lot easier to do.

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:

^ Me too. =(

*hugs*

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:

What the...???
emoticon-0121-angry.gif

Erm, I disagree.

1. Being awesome
2. Always helping others
3. Being funny

etc etc

I could go on and on.

* Angry mumbles Sassen frassen 'no talents!' mumble mumble *

Lol Eddy.. those aren't talents! Just basic human traits.

Tap all you want, you're not coming in as long as I'M here, haha.

Ok was that a joke because she isn't married to either of them although yes there was an Everton connection :D

Latest posts

Back