What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thick fog is really bad for my heart, thank God I didn`t fall on the street.

I would actually like to go for a drink... but NOT with those idiots, so no, thank you.

daughter of the moon said:
I want to be a cat! Who's with me?

Color of being a yellow cat is already taken, just so you know;)
Hopefully you can find some other nice cat color to be..

what is the difference between the "king" and the "horse"? (a scene in Bleach)
Emoticon-Think.gif

Have really had it with being an unsuccessful artist/craftsman. It seems every freelancer out there snapped up the real clients before I ever drew up a contract or proposed a commission. Everyone else is a flake these days. They don't call back, etc. Hey, guess what? The words "illustrator", "artist", & "craftsman" do not come from a Greek word meaning "one who works for little to nothing." If you want a piece done, if you need something that gets a message across for your purposes, & it is not something off-the-shelf, then you have to f***ing pay for it.

And if you either can't or won't pay someone a rate above that of a factory slave in Shenzen, then you could at least have the nerve to tell me so. No one ever says no anymore. A simple "Sorry, I've changed my mind" would be nice. As opposed to suddenly not answering e-mails or calls.

Christ on a unicycle, how I hate people these days. Am ready to throw in the towel & apply for a job at Wal-Mart or some big-box retailer at this point. The job would be a pain in the ass but at least I'd get paid something on a godd***ed regular basis.

Impressive. Sitting in a team meeting with your department, and the only coherent thought you're able to have is how much you don't want to live anymore...

Latest posts

Back