What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Called my mother a few minutes ago to check on her & see what's new. Nothing much...She is older, slower, & though she didn't mention it, she still has paranoid delusions. Her mind is vague....torpid.

Buddy, her dog, is dead. That's good news since the last time I saw him, he limped & didn't have any teeth anymore & was always in pain. The old woman should've put Buddy to sleep much earlier, instead of keeping him around so she wouldn't be alone. I have never forgiven her for that.

Physical death is not the catastrophe we think it is. True death is the loss of a conscious being, & age, sickness & senility kill off a sentient being before the base physical processes of life cease.

so afraid of what is going to come next, everything is falling apart, I try not to think about it, but it is

Somebody said something to me, they asked questions. I have no idea what the fresia I'm supposed to say or how to answer.
Sometimes I just want people to leave me alone, except then I get lonely and sad about it.

I love shopping and gift buying, especially when I find bargains and perfect gifts for people. :)

Nearly 9am and it's been another sleepless night for me and now I can't decide whether or not to:
a) Sleep
b) Breakfast
c) Colouring book
d) Sims game
e) Craft projects
f) Internet

The puppy chewed my Care Bear plush and it's ripped in a place I can't fix so as to make the rip less noticeable *wails*! Oh well at least it wasn't an original 80's one *sniffles and wipes tear*... *Grumpy face*

I wish my cat would settle down and stop making me jump out of bed every 20 minutes - she likes to sleep and hang out in my bedroom, I have my bedroom door closed when I'm in here - she likes to go in and out every 30 minutes or so meaning I have to leave the door open or get up and open/close it every time.

I can't be arsed to pick my clothes up off the floor and there are probably things I should be doing. Oh well.

Peaches said:
so afraid of what is going to come next, everything is falling apart, I try not to think about it, but it is

*hugs* I hope you are or will be okay :/

daughter of the moon said:
I'm not a young woman anymore :(

You could always be young at heart. That is what matters.

ladyforsaken said:

It is, but then you stop in front of the mirror and have to pluck another white hair, and all idealism is gone for the day. lol

What sucks is being so lonely that you get happy over automated "Happy birthday"-emails from random websites.. :(

ladyforsaken said:

It is, but then you stop in front of the mirror and have to pluck another white hair, and all idealism is gone for the day. lol

What sucks is being so lonely that you get happy over automated "Happy birthday"-emails from random websites.. :(

sometimes we use age as an excuse to avoid being fabulous, but that's all it is, an excuse

http://seniorplanet.org/dont-dress-your-age-six-inspiring-women-say-no-to-drab/

(the full movie used to be there, now they took it away, perhaps you can still find it as a torrent

Peaches said:

Right. for the day i.e. temporary.
It would suck more if not even automated birthday-emails would get a reaction/feeling out of you. And why shouldn`t you be happy over any birthday wish?
sometimes we use age as an excuse to avoid being fabulous, but that's all it is, an excuse
I agree with Peaches. (*doh*, the subconscious has its mysterious ways of revealing belief patterns)

On topic (thinking): the colonel.

Why is tv set against me?
When i have time to waste i find nothing interesting in tv ad when im so busy they just diffuse movies and series i like.

I think that i'm developing allergy to overly nice people. Something fake seems to linger somewhere between their smiles and thoughts

Latest posts

Back