What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Acid reflux; runny/itchy nose; constantly uncomfortable. **** body, why won't you let me sleep!!?

Is it okay for men to wear women's fragrance, I love Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel, but started hating it when a lot of men in my country started wearing it!

If I could go back in time and prevent one traumatic thing in one person's life, would I change something for myself, or for someone else?

Ahhhhh - there's nothing more satisfying than resolving a nerdy problem that you've been trying for days!

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
What is slagged off?

manager putting up notices in the canteen saying we aren't friendly to customers and we should feel ashamed about our shocking and embarrassing results in the MCM. (which is when they send mystery shoppers in to mark us on our friendly we are. It's the biggest load of ******* shite I have ever come across !) - you can lose marks on your tone of voice, polite isn't good enough, you have to be upbeat. Slight smiles won't do either. You get docked points if you have dust on a shelf. It's mindless garbage. I talk all day to customers. I know loads of them really like me. Everybody knows my name. They come to talk to me on purpose about football and stuff. And I have these brainless morons ******* moaning !

It's so annoying !

that's what I earn my money for, my £6.70 per hour. It's putting up with the honeysuckle that get thought up by a load of dicks in offices.

Latest posts

Back