What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a lovely sunny day and I should be feeling better, so why am I feeling much more lost and lonely than usual?

'Hypocrite lecteur, mon semblable mon frêre' I think that Baudelaire was never more right than when he wrote this.

I feel so cold all the time, it doesn't matter how many long sleeved shirts or how fluffy socks I wear. .____.

I have to be more friendly with stupid customers...... i.. feel.. guilty...

One of those moments where I need to talk to one of my friends but no one is around. D: I must wait...

9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:
So that what YOLO means, haha I had is so wrong, okay I feel old now lol

You Only Love Once? Yellow Oranges Look Odd? I need to know!!

Waking up feeling negative is never a good start to the day.

Yeah I thought it was a new way to say Hi, a cross between Yo and Hello :rolleyes:

I really, really like him and he says that he really likes me and wants to see me again too and yeah I'm crushing really bad on this guy because he's good looking and he seems really awesome and we get on very well and stuff. :)

I need to stop being so anti-social and lazy and actually reply/respond to people in a timely manner.

I don't get why my mum's being so horrid to me today, if anything I'm the one who should be pissed (I'll explain some other time when I can be bothered, if I explained it all fully now I expect you would understand why I'm baffled and peeved).

So I have a job now :) . I really, really, really hope this one works out *crosses fingers and toes*.

I want Amazon to stop sending me recommendations on fuckin' sports and fitness health, I vehemently hate partaking in and discussing sports and fitness in general and sports wear is FUGLY as hell IMHO *grumpy face*.

****...I need work. hope I can learn web design and get my life together.

Latest posts

Back