What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like Skype, because I don't like having my picture taken. I reluctantly will talk to you on the phone, or in person, but I feel nervous behind cameras. Always have.

What pissed me off is when MSN Messenger recently merged with Skype. Which means, I have to use it, because 10 years ago I was all about MSN Messenger. I didn't have a webcam on my laptop, and I was thankful for that. Now I would have to reject video calls, because people expect you to video chat.

Never thought that a talk about crap could be so delightfully hilarious :D
Then again, with the right person... :cool:

******* yes!...

m8cxe9.jpg

Typical... Just cleared everything from my workload, all done, punched the air in delight... the euphoria lasts for 1 second before... phone call... new issue!

Edward W said:
Typical... Just cleared everything from my workload, all done, punched the air in delight... the euphoria lasts for 1 second before... phone call... new issue!

how do you punch the air in delight? I have never seen that…

Seriously? Grow the fresia up.

Also, people who stir the honeysuckle pot should always be required to lick the spoon. Maybe they'd think twice about stirring the honeysuckle. :)

So now I know why my congestion from allergies has never cleared up & slowly gotten worse through my 30's, why I get sinus infections twice a year...

It's not just a deviated septum.

I will probably have to go under the knife at some point. Will the surgeon have to open up my face?

Goddammit...

Laid down three new tracks of songs. Pretty bare bones, but adding on to them in a DAW. It's interesting how these songs are getting fleshed out, I'm actually taking time on them instead of just rushing everything.

Also just read a chapter in my PHP book, and getting ready to do the homework.

Latest posts

Back