What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pointless. Pointless to even talk about. This time it's 2, next time it will be 3 all at once. Oh, I can't complain. I'm getting a lot of spiritual exercise. It's just... destiny and the curse are the same thing, and their fingers are ice-cold to the touch.

this is how it happens, if you are not successful you don't exist, and then many people just raise their heads, keep going and concentrate all on being successful, and this is why our society is crap

I either make my chess moves quick and spontaneous - and die; or I take 15 minutes thinking about each move - and die. I think I must refine my strategies; or probably find an easier game :p

Absentminded moments lead to the most incredible experiences such as grabbing a coffee cup from yesterday that's cold and has drywall mud dust in it....kinda tastes like powdered creamer....
wsae.gif

WildernessWildChild said:
Absentminded moments lead to the most incredible experiences such as grabbing a coffee cup from yesterday that's cold and has drywall mud dust in it....kinda tastes like powdered creamer....
wsae.gif

That will teach you to leave dirty cups lying about instead of being nice and tidy and at least placing them in the sink. *smirks*

EveWasFramed said:
wsae.gif

That will teach you to leave dirty cups lying about instead of being nice and tidy and at least placing them in the sink. *smirks*

N' here I was thinking about being nice to you today....

EveWasFramed said:
wsae.gif

N' here I was thinking about being nice to you today....

The very fact that you had to THINK whether or not you'd be nice to me is very telling, H. :D

:cool: I win. Again.

EveWasFramed said:
:cool: I win. Again.

This just confirms some concerns I had for you during your recent cold snap, guess I was right about how it affected you:(

A person with hypothermia usually isn't aware of his or her condition, because the symptoms often begin gradually and because the confused thinking associated with hypothermia prevents self-awareness.

lol, you ******. :D Making fun of the fact that my child and I had no heat or electricity for nearly two days. :( You're a bad, bad man, H. *cries*

Freaking 22 year old's strutting around like they've seen it all and know it all. Ridiculous. Good riddance.

I can't believe this, where has all this come from? I feel so stressed and worried with nobody to talk to, my mind is racing so fast. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I totally confuse navigating the internet with having a life, that's where my problems come from

Latest posts

Back