What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So impractical for me....

xtb7.jpg

....but it's got a blower....5 gear....rag top....

....drool....

We may have clashed in the past but I couldn't agree more when it comes to car taste. I love Mustangs/Cobras. By the way, they're unveiling the new 2016 Shelby GT350 later this week at the New York auto show for the Mustang's 50 year anniversary, can't wait to see what that's going to be like.

And all this time I thought I was a no-clash kinda guy....

Here's the teaser aka ad-

"THIS ONE OF A KIND SVT COBRA IS LOADED WITH MANY AFTERMARKET MODIFICATIONS. PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGER. BASSANI EXHAUST. EIBACH LOWERING SPRINGS. MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS REAR CONTROL ARMS & CASTER/CAMBER PLATES. WMS SUB FRAME CONNECTORS. UPGRADED AXLES & BEARINGS. SHORT THROW SHIFTER. HIGH FLOW FUEL PUMP. SVE 17X9 & 17X10 WHEELS. GOODYEAR TIRES. LED LIGHT BAR. PROSPORT GAUGES. THIS CAR IS SURE TO TURN HEADS."

Unfortunately it lacks a transfer case, front differential, and ground clearance....kinda handy stuff to have when a guy lives in the mountains.

You know that you want to order a Pizza. Do it, you know that you want to. (This is what my brain is telling me right now)

I haven't really got all that much to eat and the stuff that I have got isn't very interesting. I must not let it win.
:club:

I should really start working. lol

Nicolelt said:
I really wish I could I stop beating my self up with things that don't really matter in the long run.

Awww, don't beat yourself up. :(

Hearmenow2012 said:
You know that you want to order a Pizza. Do it, you know that you want to. (This is what my brain is telling me right now)

I haven't really got all that much to eat and the stuff that I have got isn't very interesting. I must not let it win.

Order it and give it to me :D

painter said:
Plenty of time for it to get better then :)

Eww look at me being an Optimist. Apologies for that.

ugh the mistake! dont do it again :p

And I doubt it'd get better. Have to go to the hospital this afternoon x.x

Hearmenow2012 said:

Order it and give it to me :D
[/quote]

I gave in unfortunately. I'm so weak. I would give it you to, but I don't really like sharing. :p

Shoulda went for the sugar mama instead of love all those years ago, now I don't have either (lol).

My mind comes up with some pretty f'ing weird stuff on occasion....let's make that frequently.

Peaches said:
stupid full moon, I can't sleep and I am missing the lunar eclipse nevertheless
yesterday it was so beautiful though

It sometimes happens to me too with the can't sleep during a full moon thing.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm glad that my blood tests came back clear so I don't have Diabetes or any Thyroid issues.

That's great news, glad to hear that, Hear.

Still no word today, I think I need reassurance or something.

Hearmenow2012 said:
I'm glad that my blood tests came back clear so I don't have Diabetes or any Thyroid issues.

That's great news, glad to hear that, Hear.
[/quote]

Thank you ladyforsaken. Yeah it is definitely great news. I'm one step closer to resolving my situation.

Latest posts

Back