What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's it. It's decided I'm going crazy for a week or so, just crazy enough to not stop studying for a week, I won't talk to anyone, organic molecules will be my friends

I'm sorry I haven't been around much, I have so much to do, all of it science, science has no soul, I think I might start crying:(

*sighs*
i am sad now, i don't want to go to sleep, becuase that means when i wake up i have to go school :(

*feels depressed*

:(

la lalala la la la life is wonderful~
I feel pretty good.

Im thinking I have a website to make and a story to write and equipment to inspect and groceries to go get but dammit I just wanna sit and do nothing.

someone just burped really loud in the hall outside my hotel room.

hey by the way i was thinking one person here use to have like an ALL.com map in their sig, i wonder if anyone still has that or knows wgere it is

alright f*ing **** it, i've got an essay due in less than twelve hours no more playing around :(

i am closing the window now

i loved you all so much

*tear*

:p

:)

I'm thinking about how much I hate myself for procrastinating so much and always leaving my work until the day before it is due. I need to have strength and will power! I must defeat my inner demons!

Latest posts

Back