What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel like I've had NO time for anything this week, and even being off I have places to go!

Peaches said:
Littlesecret said:
Felt very sad and stressed today and spent most of it in bed, just trying to remember everything my councillor said to me so tomorrow is better.
I just wish I didn't feel so alone sometimes.

sorry to hear Littlesecret, here is a weird flower for you, and maybe you won't feel alone anymore sometime in the future

hanging-flowers.jpg

It's a beautiful flower Peaches, thank you.

Veruca said:
Littlesecret said:
Felt very sad and stressed today and spent most of it in bed, just trying to remember everything my councillor said to me so tomorrow is better.

I'm sorry Littlesecret...hang in there. I know how such days can be...perhaps you can distract yourself? Put on something nice and go out for a walk...or get comfy and watch a movie or read a book?

Hope you feel better ... hugs

Peaches - that flower looks like a fairy! Or maybe I am seeing things heh

Thank you Veruca :) yeah I feel a little better today, sat in the garden I hear vitamin d is good for depression. It seems to be making me feel better, it's either that or heatstroke. I'll let you know.

ladyforsaken said:
Littlesecret said:

*hugs*
Hope the next day is a better day for you. Keep strong and positive as much as you can.

Thank you Miss Lady, your kind words always make me smile.

I wish I had been on in the morning. I hope you're okay and didn't do what you said you were going to do. I would feel so bad. :(

kamya said:
When I'm alone sometimes I think I can feel my soul slowly dying.

That's when you pick up your phone and send a message to me, or send a message to any of your other awesome friends from here or irl. *hugs*
Hope you'll feel better soon.

Man they're leaving this honeysuckle late, I can't even be bothered with it.

Peaches said:
Triple Bogey said:
tomorrow will be a fresia up no matter what !

maybe not…

I didn't bother doing what I had planned so it wasn't

Peaches said:
Triple Bogey said:
tomorrow will be a fresia up no matter what !

maybe not…

I didn't bother doing what I had planned so it wasn't

10 days off and no sunny days in sight !
Anywhere !
Pissed off !
Of course today was sunny when I was at work.

My state of being angry, frustrated, and sad has once again resulted in sleeping late, not doing any job applications, not working on my story, not playing my guitar, not drawing, not reading, not even working on my Star Wars roleplaying game quest. I want to do these things but find it so hard to find motivation when I'm feeling this blue.

It's really easy to forget I'm around...even if I am where you always expected me to be :(

My sister-in-law is off with friends having a girl's night out, and has posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook. I'm sitting here feeling all down on myself and defective because at the age of 42, I can honestly say I have never been on a girl's night out...never mind that it wouldn't be my thing and the thought of hanging out with a bunch of other women makes me shudder (too much drama), I still feel upset. Some days it's hard to reconcile my thoughts on 'Who I am' compared to 'Who I think I should be to fit in'...if that makes sense.

ringwood said:
My sister-in-law is off with friends having a girl's night out, and has posted a bunch of pictures on Facebook. I'm sitting here feeling all down on myself and defective because at the age of 42, I can honestly say I have never been on a girl's night out...never mind that it wouldn't be my thing and the thought of hanging out with a bunch of other women makes me shudder (too much drama), I still feel upset. Some days it's hard to reconcile my thoughts on 'Who I am' compared to 'Who I think I should be to fit in'...if that makes sense.

Hugs :)

^ Hang in there, it will come back :). I bet you do :(. (((((Big hugs))))))

Urgh I am so annoyed about something, but can't deal with it until tomorrow. I think I am really going to have to really emhrace being mindful today instead of wasting thinking about this problem.

^ I am :). Huh my previous annoyment has been relieved in a very surprising manner, but pleasing.

When you meet all the wrong persons, you have to make sure you keep them out of your life. That's one mistake I keep repeating - trying to rely on unreliable people, when the only reliable person in my life is ME.

Latest posts

Back